TBG 2142 NIGHT!!

i run win 7 64 bit and never crash to dektop or get kicked for modified content.

Not sure what it can be. I would say try CCleaner but i dont think that would work. Did you try deleting the 2142 folder in documents and setting?

Not sure what it can be. I would say try CCleaner but i dont think that would work. Did you try deleting the 2142 folder in documents and setting?

Okay, for the slow children in class try to keep up-that's what we've been discussing ;)

BTW: I realize you probably didn't read the previous posts so I had to bust your balls a bit.

yeah i didn't read it i got A.D.D. i get distracted too easily. Fuck it, just read the last couple posts :)

yeah i didn't read it i got A.D.D. i

I will now us a famous Chuck maxim...You don't have ADD you have SFB, shit for brains. Now get to work.

I get distracted easily by anything female than is under 75 kilos. It's my downfall, but it's my cross to bear.

That's only if no females are around. Besides, I'm more of a twink lover than a bear lover.

Woot! Cancellation of school means my son doesn't have to play with pep band at the Pacers game tonight and I will not be forced to watch the Pacers lose live. I will be there. If I get permission, that is.

Perhaps I film it and make it into a promotional video...

And speaking of dogtags...Fast needs to not fly so I can take a stab at em.

I will be filming as well.. may even partition my drive so I can get some better FPS.

And Vengeance - the tags you really want are balls2dawall's. They're hard to get, but it's sweet satisfaction when you do. I'll be looking for a shiny new pair tonight, ballsy..

I will be filming as well.. may even partition my drive so I can get some better FPS.

And Vengeance - the tags you really want are balls2dawall's. They're hard to get, but it's sweet satisfaction when you do. I'll be looking for a shiny new pair tonight, ballsy..

Already got those shiny tags of Balls Grim....
Like twice...

Maybe someone will fly me around so I can record gunship....

Already got those shiny tags of Balls Grim....
Like twice...

Maybe someone will fly me around so I can record gunship....

You can never have too many sets of balls' tags..

And I doubt there will be a shortage of experienced pilots... the question is: will they be hell bent on solo-ing or will they take a gunner?

Well....use poor souls who can't fly (Me, You, Mac) can get the SAAWs if they refuse to take gunners...lol....

I think this should happen on an inf. only map, that way my chances of taking tags increases tenfold. xD
Camp G anyone?

Dirty-Lex, I sent you a PM about this 3 days ago. Are you going to respond to it? I'm just curious because I got no e-mail or PM back and I should be able to attend tonight.

Back