TBG 2142 NIGHT!!

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
tbgevent.jpg

Calling all groundpounders, Tankers, Pilots and Knifers:

on FEB 4TH @ 8PM EST TBG will be hosting a throwback 2142 night, where all of our members will be playing against each other to promote team cohesasiveness, explosive shenanigans and most of all, just plain old fun!

For the New Guys, Recruits and loyal supporters: As you know TBG has expanded tenfold in the last year, and has grown the amazing gaming giant you love. We take pride in bringing our players the best in FPS gaming possible, especially the Battlefield series. True Born Gaming's empire was founded upon 2142 and we are showing our long and loyal for the boys and girls of the 22nd century with an exclusive frag fest filled to the brim with all our all original 2142 players.

Want a crack at the best pilots in the game?

Got a pair of dog tags in mind that you have been drooling over to get?

Want Access to this exclusive event?, inquire within by contacting our community manager Dirty-lex for access information, Donations gladly accepted :D

*Please note Authorization to this event is reviewed by our administrators and is approved on a case basis.

Shit, I might have to dust off my 2142 disks...damn! Well, in that case Pilums up the ass for everyone :)

Perhaps I film it and make it into a promotional video...

And speaking of dogtags...Fast needs to not fly so I can take a stab at em.

Would it be possible for me to get in on this? I'd be glad to make a donation.

Would it be possible for me to get in on this? I'd be glad to make a donation.
Oh hell no! Before you know it, Soulzz will ask you to donate some lovin' and then he'll want to take pictures, and then he'll bring his four legged friends to "enhance the ambiance" and the next thing you know it's a total freak show. Besides, every time I see Soulzz in his Robin costume complete with red thong it gives me the creeps...boy wonder indeed. Excuse me while I go disinfect myself for even mentioning this now. ugh.

disinfect your balls for coming in contact with soulzz's dingleberries...gross. :)

disinfect your balls for coming in contact with soulzz's dingleberries...gross. :)

Done! Good thing I don't have to disinfect after my balls reach his mouth; I'd be forever scrubbing off the grunge.

Back