TBG 2142 NIGHT!!

Dirty-Lex, I sent you a PM about this 3 days ago. Are you going to respond to it? I'm just curious because I got no e-mail or PM back and I should be able to attend tonight.

Yes quantum you will be able to attend, please ensure that's you are available about an hour before the event starts so I can give you the low down; please make sure that you check your. Pm's

Alright there, Lex Luther... What is the deal? I was thinking everyone would just be on the server around 8 or so. Now it's starting to sound a little more involved. You going to be on Vent before 8 o'clock?

I got real sick last night I am not going to be able to make it

Yes quantum you will be able to attend, please ensure that's you are available about an hour before the event starts so I can give you the low down; please make sure that you check your. Pm's

No problem, I'll be on @ 7PM here. ;)

Double Post FTW. How can you do that in seven minutes...lol
And Supra, no excuses.

My brother "Shadow668" wants in on this so don't go kicking him. lol

Guys, I am so unbelievably sorry - I had something come up at the last minute.

So, regrettably, I will not be able to to attend (at least not at 8). I will try to be back as soon as possible hopefully around 10PM ET. Again, sorry about this - have been looking forward to it all week - and I hate telling people I'll be somewhere and then not show.

Will be back ASAP - hopefully most are still on.

Alright there, Lex Luther... What is the deal? I was thinking everyone would just be on the server around 8 or so. Now it's starting to sound a little more involved. You going to be on Vent before 8 o'clock?

Yes the information is posted, please refer to the following post:

Click Me Handsome :D

Just woke up from my drug coma. I'm still in :)

I know I'm going to avoid flying tonight. lol. I don't want to have Fast put a smackdown on me. haha.

Back