2142 Night DETAILS/INFORMATION!

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
Gentlemen:

START TIME:

TBG 2142 night will START @ 8pm (2000)EST SHARPNOT 801!!!!!!

CHECK IN TIME FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:
30minutes before start time
FINAL CALL
10 minutes before the start of the event

THE ROUND WE BE RESTARTED @ EXACTLY 8PM SHARP!!!!!!!!!!

SERVER INFORMATION:

WHERE: TBG 24/7 SUEZ CANAL

*THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC*

MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:

REGISTERED USERS:
1. MUST
HAVE PB UPDATED and 1.50

2. MUST RSVP their NAME to the List to prevent us from kicking you to make room for members.

3. MUST READ AND FOLLOW ALL SERVER RULES: Available: here
*note: you will be kicked/banned for rule breaking at time of observation

4. There will be a 1 hour warm up time, and FINAL CALL 10 minutes before the start of the event

5. Members are REQUIRED to be on ventrillo, and Registered Users are highly encouraged. (to request ventrillo access, PM DIRTY-LEX, OR ANY OTHER HEAD ADMIN)

i'll be attacking/defending titan, so this will be your chance to get my tags. They are easy to get :D

Can we make an exception to the whole SIGN IN BEFORE 8:00 OR DIE!!! thing?
Cause my basketball game won't be over until at the earliest 8:30 )=

Guys, I am so unbelievably sorry - I had something come up at the last minute.

So, regrettably, I will not be able to to attend (at least not at 8). I will try to be back as soon as possible hopefully around 10PM ET. Again, sorry about this - have been looking forward to it all week - and I hate telling people I'll be somewhere and then not show.

Will be back ASAP - hopefully most are still on.

I'm on my way... [insert loud, blood-curdling, viking war cry here, please]

I've had my tags taken more than Wifey's had facials. Yeah, that many times...

NOOO I sadly have to miss out, need to head back home to raise money for THON. Someone get lexy's tags for me!

Let's see who I was able to tag tonight. :)

Sonar90
Vengeance058
MacN8rDeus
AresGoW (x2)
xxXRayzorXxx
Sgt.SID
Bob369963
RimGreaper5000

And several other "newbies". lol.

And I only lost my tags maybe 3-4 times and I took over 50. :D

well you dont have my tags. very few people do. :D mostly because i never play :D

NOOO I sadly have to miss out, need to head back home to raise money for THON. Someone get lexy's tags for me!

Are you saving up to buy a thong...? Cause I got this lime green one that I wear when I'm doing yard work and the neighbors just love it!

Which normally peters out when you crash...lol.

No, that's my "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE" little-bitch cry. Please don't confuse the two...

Someone get lexy's tags for me!

Don't worry I got them for you Fries :)

Let's see who I was able to tag tonight. :)

Sonar90
Vengeance058
MacN8rDeus
AresGoW (x2)
xxXRayzorXxx
Sgt.SID
Bob369963
RimGreaper5000

And several other "newbies". lol.

And I only lost my tags maybe 3-4 times and I took over 50. :D

Lol yeah nice job on getting mine, I should really stop podding into groups of five or more :D
Btw thank you for donating your tags as well. :p

Lol yeah nice job on getting mine, I should really stop podding into groups of five or more :D
Btw thank you for donating your tags as well. :p

Meh, I don't mind if I lose mine during fights. ;) I just hate it when people sneak up on me from behind with no warning and tag me. lol.

BTW, stop putting those "~" in your clan name tag. :p It prevents your tags from showing up. All you get is a blank tag. :(

Gentlemen,

THnaks for all who showed up to the 2142 night! It was a blast! we are definitely going to have another one of these next month. Please look for more events shortly

Back