Paris

OfftheRails

There's horrific news coming out of Paris right now. Several terrorist attacks, guns and bombs and hostages. Hope everybody's OK - @2Tartu I know you have friends there.

Al Qaeda is on the run and ISIS is the JV team; we should have handled these fucks long ago.

Anyone who had half a brain knew that was bullshit, right? Guess the EU is now so happy they are letting in tons of potential terrorists.

Either us or Russia at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

i dont understand why people are so mad and full of hate in this world, im no hippy faggot but after 10 beer im every bodys buddie, and smoke a fat joint chill and relax fuck is with all the hate?

and the president ,note not OUR president, is wanting to take our guns away and has already brought "refugees" in. shit was already not good and bout to hit the fan and splatter and Obama isn't gonna do shit about it since its his ppl responsible for todays events. one more reason for him to try and institute martial law in the US. of course it would be according to him for our own good and protection. ill stop before i write a book as i usually don't discuss this type of thing in my fun communities.

Most of the world has been a sleep for so long, and most of them will be asleep when their neighbors and are BEHEADED and this SCUM is walking towards their house. It is so sad because, this NATION is still worth saving...And as a VETERAN and PATRIOT I took an OATH and will give my ALL to defend it....PERIOD! That's why I like coming hear, PRACTICE..PRACTICE.....PRACTICE!!!! CAN I GET A " WHO LET THE DOGS OUT"? I had some medical problems that arose 10 days ago.
My FREAKIN FAMILY did not even check on me...You know who did? You may ask? Well it was some of my friends here at TBG, And you know who you are....I GENTLEMEN give you a "BIG HAND SALUTE". Thank you!
AS I watch this world start to DETROY itself.....I am LOCKED and LOADED. You all have a nice day.....(hey FAST, I still have a blade with your name on it")it,s a joke fellows...it,s a joke!!!

DOGMEAT

Was a having a good until I overheard two guys talking about Paris, one said have you been watching the news on Paris? He continued to say all those French guys are doing is sitting around reading the newspaper crying poor me poor me. I was like wtf sadly I'm at work or I'd have said something.

Some people can be assholes.

ISIS might not want the EU to return to it's roots, they have a long rich history of brutal warfare and endless cycles of vengeance. Even before the Paris attacks the mood had already changed dramatically in the EU with Poland, Germany and Hungary shifting to substantially more nationalist and anti-refugee positions. This might be the tipping point for the EU to revert back to preserving their individual national identities and away from a continental and beyond identification. As much as I like to make jokes at the expense of France America should never forget that it would not exist were it not for France.

Is this in relation to isis? Or separate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If no one does anything after this Paris attack then they never will. Some seem to not think they will be affected over here but they are sadly mistaken. When they start attacking Hollywood the libs will start screaming for something to be done..... by the conservatives of course.

Nothing do with any administration. Nothing will ever change unless the western countries start profiling similar to racial profiling. It sucks I know but that's the solution, snoop in their phone calls track them watch etc....How are you supposed to determine who is a moderate muslim and fucked up douchebag. They allow bunch of refugees in Europe, Canada, U.S. There were still photos posted of ISIS members in Iraq/syria and then another photo of the same individual pleading and running seeking refuge in germany. How many of those are now in western countries. Big mistake, clearly they took advantage of refugee crisis.

Another important strat to successfully degrade ISIS and these fuckers is have ground troops from NATO and weed them out from syria and Iraq specially in Raqqa their apparent HQ for their "caliphate", that already puts them at disadvantage.

It's funny how in the news and facebook people have the peace sign, "lets get to know each other not fight one another"...fucking hippies...ISIS dont have sympathy or remorse and no feelings. These hippies on facebook saying violence doesnt fix violence...sure in a perfect world...ISIS wants to kill you and you want to talk peace with them...naive ignorant tools.

Back