Fucking Friday the 13th. Welcome to another decade of war.

2Tartu

Head Admin
Head Admin
http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/live/...lades-et-explosions-a-paris_4809489_3224.html
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...e-report-shootout-explosions-in-paris-ap-says

Terror attack in Paris.
"As of 2pm Pacific, the newswires were reporting that 26 people have been killed by grenade and automatic weapons fire at several locations in the French capital. Explosions were reported at Stade de France, which is at this moment the setting of an international match between France and Germany.

It's also been reported that hostages have just been taken in the Bataclan, a night club in the city.
Paris shootings and explosions near Stade de France kill 18 - BBC News

One report (granted, it's from the Telegraph) states that the gunmen shouted "Allahu Akhbar" before opening fire: Paris shooting: Several killed and injured after 'Kalashnikov and grenade attacks' across French capital " - DQ, Kyle Murao​

The death toll is now 60 and sadly i think it's only going to get more. Hostage situation at a rock concert with 30-60 hostages.

How the fuck did they manage to bring a bomb at a soccer game? They should be checking for bombs before letting people in.

The death toll is now 60 and sadly i think it's only going to get more. Hostage situation at a rock concert with 30-60 hostages.

How the fuck did they manage to bring a bomb at a soccer game? They should be checking for bombs before letting people in.

Hostage count well over 100. The bombs were near the stadium, even the president was at the game.

There is a clip where you can hear the bombs while at the game, sounded like it came from the crowd.

There is a clip where you can hear the bombs while at the game, sounded like it came from the crowd.

I saw that clip a few minutes ago on the news. I would have thought that if the bombs had been in the crowd, the camera person would have panned in that direction to show the smoke to be honest.

Still, this just makes me feel sick.

This is just insane. Over 120 they are saying. What. The. Fuck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Truly vile how evil people have become.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back