OH FUCK YES!! IT WILL BE WWI!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to play the beta before buying but I'm stupid and will probably buy it.I then hope I don't say "oh shit ,this game sucks what a waste of money !"

Until the game is released and proven it will carry the failures of every Battlefield disaster released since 2142. I'll wait until the game is released before making up my mind but my default position is EA can EAt a dick.

PS:
Vordar's avatar is hacking like a mofo, thing never runs out of ammo.

Well at least it's another $110 I don't have to waste. Looks like it's 2142 until I die.

I feel ya man. 2143 should be next and we have been waiting way too long for a new one. BFBC2 vietnam was and still is really fun. It was skill over gadgets and was a really fun change of pace for the game. In real life World War 1 was one of the most brutal Wars. If dice was able to capture this like the first Call of Duty it should be a really good game. Plus the end left me with hope for a 2143 DLC. The blimp seem to symbolize a version of a titan. So hi hopes.

I'm fine with it and a little excited honestly. I think it will be a nice change to all this futuristic shit everyone is doing. Either way we shall see how good or bad it will be in October.

They just better put the ability for me to T-BAG people with horses.

I would love to be proven wrong, but history has shown DICE is horrible at launching and just delivering on games. I miss DICE Canada.

The Battlefield 1 Collector's Edition is priced at a whopping $219.99

• Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition Base Game
  • Collector's Edition Statue (14" Tall)
  • Exclusive Steel book
  • Exclusive cloth poster
  • Deck of playing cards
  • Messenger pigeon tube with exclusive** DLC content
  • Exclusive patch
    Premium packaging
52021_1_battlefield-1-collectors-edition-includes-playing-cards-cloth-poster_full.jpg

@Ghstops6 So you want to have a battlefield game where there is intense fighting for the first 100 tickets and then for the rest of the round they stand on opposite sides of a DMZ and aim guns at eachother without firing? Yeah that sounds fun.

It would be cool as fuck to have a Chosin Reservoir map and do battle as the 1st marine divison or the landing at Inchon.

i think it looks great, trailer was awesome! who knows how it will play out, im sure alot of new bf player will stick with modern what ever the fuck combat, but i think this will be great almost back to the roots of 1942

Looks like another epic fail. Do they just not understand their audience or are they trying to bore us all to death?

Back