OH FUCK YES!! IT WILL BE WWI!!!!!!!!!!!

WWI will be so boring... shoot... crank... shoot crank. overheating guns, no tech, i thought they would learn from the failure of hardline....

I guess they have money to throw down the toilet.

I wont be playing except on free weekends.

i didn't think they were releasing the info until 1:00 pm PST I am going to still keep hope. Even if it does end up being WWI setting, atleast its not this COD want to be halo bullcrap. WWI i think will be a good change of pace.

Better than cops and robbers...cough ...Hardline....cough

Also just wondering why some are already trashing this game and haven't even seen the game play yet? I might eat my words at 1:00 pm PST, but I think this might be a positive change of game play type if it is done right. Lets just hope DICE learned from there BF4 release mistake of releasing it not ready to play.

Come on people! Lets be positive! The new Colonel 100 shitbucket might now be a German Nazi helmet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefiel...efield_2016_detailed_from_my_source_ww1_game/

From reddit:
I have been told this by an inside source for quite some time and finally decided to make a video about it months ago. I just want to outlay a few things that were included in my video:

Game setting - WW1 Game will not be following authentic WW1 history (in terms of weapons) Game will either be called Battlefield 1 or battlefield (year)

Maps: Armiens - ( City within france, most comparable to Siene crossing if you played BF3).

Italian Coast.

Scar

Chateau note MASSIVE church in the center of the map.

Mountain Fort (most comparable to Dem. peak from BF3)

as of last contact with source: he does not know of the rest of the maps in development but he/she has not yet seen an infantry only map

Game Modes within the game itself: (also like to note that this will be one of the largest BF games map wise)

Conquest - Game is leaning very towards CQ large

Rush - Massive improvement over BF4’s Rush gamemode/map layout

TDM - TDM will be in the game

Domination - will be in the game

(potential game mode) - Last Squad Standing - operates much like Squad Deathmatch and elimination mixed together ( teams will be able to spawn on any team mate throughout the match until they are squad wiped. eliminating them from contention) this game mode has a good chance of being competitive.

Pigeon Game mode - Game mode that operates like what we saw on BF:HL where you must hold/carry around the objective to capture it which when captured gives a point to your team, then resets.

CQ and Rush mix that’s played on the maps Scar and Amiens. Where one team must capture flags to move up onto the map much like Rush works.

Vehicles/Transportation Horses (war horses) Light tanks - one seaters (will have a self repair function) Heavy tanks - Three seaters. Scout Plane - 1 seater functions as a jet without Pods or heat seekers Bomber Plane - self explanatory. Two seater plane - Gunner sits on the tail of the plane with a mounted gun. Rhib-like boats to reach shores Weapons Heavy prototype weapons Fully automatic weapons much like assault rifles DMRs snipers LMGs Grenades variations are as follow: Impact grenade Incindiary Gas Grenades Hero Gadget (Flame Thrower and Gun Combo)

Classes: Medic Support Assault Recon

Overall game enhancements

Dynamic weather on every map which includes:

Fog Rain Snow along with others

various of these will rotate on each map making every time you play it different than the last.

People that have been invited by EA to alpha test/give feedback

JackFrags has been invited and knows of the game’s state LevelCap Knows of the game’s state PonyLion Knows of the game’s state Westie Knows of the game’s state

^ I think it's a bit wrong to be posting constant speculation videos when you've known for quite some time what the game will be. Just hungry for views. That's my own opinion, if you know you shouldnt pretend to your community that you don't know by posting constant speculation videos and hinting at other games like a futuristic or modern game.

If it is world war 1 theme obviously they will add unrealistic component to it to make it less boring and more entertaining instead.

Dice has a long track record of bad releases. We shall see.

Lol, Harlem Hellfighters DLC. It will be free with the Donald Trump special edition. Also available in the famous segregation edition game pack for free. No swimming ingame XD
I love DICE. Rumours of the new Wizard class ( asian, played by british ) surfaced recently.

Maybe they will have a Delorian and we have to gun it to 88 mph to get to the real time setting the game will be in....

@JoeLeb
1.jpg

2.jpg

upload_2016-5-6_12-32-16.png

Last edited:
I won't believe anything until we hear it straight from the actual release. I'll be happy with anything to be honest.

Back