OH FUCK YES!! IT WILL BE WWI!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, kinda wishing I would've stayed out camping instead. Who asked for this, and why did you waste time on this instead of what people actually wanted??

Okay, let me explain it this way. If my customer calls and says he needs to fire an additional set of injectors for more power on his twin turbo (insert your favorite car here) and two years later i shipped him a puppy, sure he could enjoy the puppy, but here the thing... ITS NOT WHAT HE FUCKING WANTED!

wow, kinda wishing I would've stayed out camping instead. Who asked for this, and why did you waste time on this instead of what people actually wanted??

Okay, let me explain it this way. If my customer calls and says he needs to fire an additional set of injectors for more power on his twin turbo (insert your favorite car here) and two years later i shipped him a puppy, sure he could enjoy the puppy, but here the thing... ITS NOT WHAT HE FUCKING WANTED!
Bbut, you have to admit, you like the puppy, no?

*EA mode disengaged*

Should be interesting. Pretty impressive the amount of division here alone. It may be awesome. May not. Time will tell. No pre-order policy is engaged though for me.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Personally I think people are overexposed to the future scene and most people didn't want it. Personally, I didn't mind for a future Battlefield as I never played 2142. When you have 90% + of nearly 850k people giving approval rating I think that shows you know your audience.

1.9% of people who saw the trailer didn't like it
upload_2016-5-8_10-47-5.png

For the new COD trailer it's even worst
upload_2016-5-8_10-48-49.png

Personally I think people are overexposed to the future scene and most people didn't want it. Personally, I didn't mind for a future Battlefield as I never played 2142. When you have 90% + of nearly 850k people giving approval rating I think that shows you know your audience.

1.9% of people who saw the trailer didn't like it
View attachment 10561

For the new COD trailer it's even worst
View attachment 10562
but lets face it, when you show a first person shooter, known for its close quarters combat, and mix in some starfox 64, then show how many of the playable characters you plan to kill of for dramatic effect, then sell out star wars style with space battleships as well (looking at you battlefront) and you don't show any actual gameplay, of first person shooting in a close quarters set... well, it fell like a late 80s camaro, looks good and fast, has a big v8, but got a 225hp mated to a slushbox. You got baited and now we have a game that has no clue what it is or wants to be, and even worse than a near seizure simulator of randomness, is that epicly douchey name. how did anyone think that was a good call!? I am guessing the argument was like a bunch of 1st graders.
"well, they will be calling it battlefield 5, so how do we sound more cool than they do?"
"Infinity! nothing is more than infinity!!"

Battlefield would've sold me on this game, and likely many others if they called it Battlefield Infinity+1, cause i love a good troll. beat those 7 years old at their own naming game. then the next one could be Battlefield Infinity times Infinity... my brain hurts, I need to go play something

Thinking about it, I have learned a lot about modern combat weapons thanks to BF4. Not only did I learn about them but I got to use some balanced form of them which is pretty cool and what gaming, as entertainment, is all about. I don't know much about WW1 weapons, sure I could read about it, actually I read about flamethrowers because of the BF1 trailer haha. Getting to use the weapons is a privilege and a fun way to learn. So the more I think about that the more I lean to *sigh* pre-ordering since I'ma get it anyways and why not get extra perks with it.

DEATH TO LOCKON WEAPONS!

I just wish they didnt give up on BF4, and released maps for the people whom dislike WWI weapons and horse warfare. I will stick with BF4 until something better comes along for sure.

Back