OH FUCK YES!! IT WILL BE WWI!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't understand the benefit of preordering anymore it's like your buying a hard copy that could sell out.

Think I'll just wait and see how it plays on the day and then buy it the only thing I might loose out on not preloading but I can wait a couple of hours for it to download.

Doesn't everyone pre-ordering digital content just encourage the game developers to not worry about bugs etc as people are still ready to pay for anything before seeing it.

Brief summary of what's been shown so far:

Last edited:
so im kinda glad overwatch is comming cause yeah this doesnt appeal to me. any of yall playing or plan to?

why would you change my title to "oh fuck yes"? did they promise you guys a few free copies of the game?

why would you change my title to "oh fuck yes"? did they promise you guys a few free copies of the game?
No. It is because the previous title was too depressing for such a major occasion.

Reactions: Ash
Gf+says+we+need+to+talk_81d916_4974123.gif

WWI will be so boring... shoot... crank... shoot crank. overheating guns, no tech, i thought they would learn from the failure of hardline....

I guess they have money to throw down the toilet.

I wont be playing except on free weekends.

I guess you dont understand NOBODY wants the futuristic shit except you.

No more hiding in tunnels with a noob tube huh? :(

Scrub.

So, no more flir, irnv, remote controlled robotic things, and other modern BS. Ironsight for president. Kinda see why some ppl pissed off now :D

Yeah, but think of this. It will be pure carnage. Now lets separate the men from the boys.

Back