BF Hardline

I just played 3 rounds of 64 player conquest, I doubt I'll be buying it. Map was very small for 64 player and very fast paced with extreme damage pretty much spawn, kill and die every 20 seconds. It didn't play how I was expecting it too, it did actually feel like battlefield in some ways but just much smaller map and really fast like COD team deathmatch.

Yup

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

when is this gta coming out I know ive heard a few of yall speak of it as I was asking for something to tide me over till bf5. and is there any game play I can watch or is it already out and im just behind the times

March or April for GTA I think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The amount of hackers I've seen in this beta is beyond fucking stupid. I didn't even know someone could code a hack that fast. I'm not talking about a "OMFG HES BS HACKER NOOB" Then slam my keyboard down. I mean legit getting 1 shot killed from across the map with pistols. That's really my only complaint currently besides the graphics, but that would just be a personal issue. Aside from the hacks I've had some fun with it.

I enjoy it for the most part. The thing that is bothering me right now is the way you die!! It seems INSTANT without any type of warning. Almost like I get killed by a hacker every time. Just seems weird!!

I'm downloading the beta now...figure if i get bored i can screw around :p

wow they are restricting 1 core per server if you have 50+ more slots. That means nothing else can run on one core but that server. Fuck that. We'll probably just get 1 50 slot server so that this restriction won't apply.

I guess good strategy to prevent larger communities from getting multiple servers easily.

I am having some fun playing the conquest map. I will not purchase this game though. I just don't see a $60+ game not including the $60+ premium they will offer after release I'm sure. I'll keep at it during the beta for something new to play and jump back to bf4 till bf5 comes out.

im with you cherry nice change of pace for the week I may buy it later on if it goes on sale but def not right out the gate

Finally finished downloading it. Ugh. Too much work shit going on. Right now I just want to unwind and have a few drinks. I plan on giving it a good thrashing over the weekend though. That is unless I get this new Besieged game. Totally different kind of game but it looks pretty interesting.

Just remember guys, don't judge a beta by the graphics or graphic setttings (other than resolution, etc) from working. Most of the textures are striped from the beta.
I won't be buying. My money is going to be saved towards games like Battefront and evolve.

Gameplay is what makes you stay though ;).

This game uses less resources than bf4 but not by much. We'll get one server just not sure if we are able to host 51+ slot on our box without lag. If we have to dedicate one core for this server only may put other servers at risk. If we drop to 50 or less we can host without this stupid rule they came up with.

Probably conquest mode since it's the obvious choice

Last edited:
yeah I been playin more than I thought and only once I tried conquest mode

Back