BF Hardline

I'm going to give the beta a shot, no harm no foul. Definitely not pre-ordering.

No pre-order, no way. If the game does really well and they don't screw it up I may pick it up after the fact. I probably won't be buying another Battlefield type game until Starwars Battlefront.

Not a chance in hell, maybe after two years of public Beta and they fire sale the game like they usually do I'll consider it. Nah.

Played the pre beta beta.

I'd rate it a meh out of fuck pre order.

yeah I played the first beta for about 5 min and didn't touch it after that. ill check out the upcoming one to see how things are coming along as far as pre order nope

I played the first beta, it had a lot of issues that BF4 has (random chatbox lag as one example that has yet to be fixed). The reason for similar glitches is most likely because it uses Frostbite 3 and also the tick rate is subpar. When it comes to teamwork, in the Hardline beta you could self-revive which to me, further enhances the already lack of teamwork in Battlefield.

If the game was sold with its original title (Omaha) then it wouldn't be put under such scrutiny but EA wants to put Battlefield in the title to make some $, which follows their mission statement that they might as well have which is to put quantity over quality

The graphics are eh. Hardline is something that the gaming community could have made as a mod (like a game called Saints Row IV) but EA is attempting to sell Hardline for full price.

I'ma end with a lil quote: "EA should just make a game called "Bugs and Lag" already...... It amazes me how many fools there are on this planet EA still being in business proves Humanity has only gotten stupider with time."

No way am I pre-ordering it. Maybe pick it up at a later date when it's on sale, but for no more that $10 depending on the next beta if I participate in it.

I won't pre order and will probably wait and see how glitchy it is on the release before I considering buying.

I had fun on the beta before and look forward to the new beta. Pre-order? Absolutely not, but I intend to buy the game at some time.

Let the record show I also blame DICE for things. Their patches have consistently broken things that were fine such as the latest patch that made jumping over balconies in Charlie in Gulf of Oman just about impossible. I give credit to DICE LA, they have done a better job in fixing the game than DICE Stockholm. As I stated though, the last DICE LA patch did break things that weren't broken.

Hardline is something that the gaming community could have made as a mod
this ^^^^^^^^ I wonder why BLack Sands Studios hasnt made another Project Reality!?

Will not pre-order or play...I think id rather play that clown mask robber game than this..or L4D2, or Evolve when it comes out.

Project reality is an arma 3 mod now i believe.

Also i will not pre order and probably will never buy. At this point if it isn't something new and really exciting and it has the ea logo, i will activly avoid it

Back