BF Hardline

Lol so just confirmed if we host one 50+ server on our own box we will be forced to delete all of our servers on that box until we have enough server per core including one large bfh server. I think we'll pass and host a 48 instead.

Dice/ea are fucking silly.

Our provider doesn't even know how this is going to work lol. They said there is still a bit more time and things might change.

Lol so just confirmed if we host one 50+ server on our own box we will be forced to delete all of our servers on that box until we have enough server per core including one large bfh server. I think we'll pass and host a 48 instead.

Dice/ea are fucking silly.

TBH I think 32 player is the sweet spot. I played only one game of conquest 64 and was done. I spent the rest of the time in hotwire or heist 32 player. I can't see myself going back to conquest in this game. I'm glad they didn't let us play all the maps yet. I'll probably buy it. Possibly even premium if they offer it. I didn't get to play as hacker much but the little I played I felt totally overwhelmed with the learning curve. I'm going to need to read up more on it.

did they extend the beta as I can still play and thought it ended yesterday? cant find anything on it

edit: nevermind found an article say that it was going till today now. figured battlelog woulda had that posted instead of having search for it

They have 3 modes. Conq/heist/hotwire. I've only played conquest. I did however play the Alpha and that was mainly 1 Map with Heist. I did enjoy the Alpha a lot. The Beta I'm not sold at all. I'm going to pass on this one.

I like conquest and hotwire. heist rounds went way too fast but then again that could be changed with ticket change on server settings. only one map option for conquest but felt like infantry only other than a few vech it was a good change of pace for the week. but wont be buying right out the gate ill wait for a sale if I do get it. think ill check out gta 5 first to tide me over till bf5 as I see that's what lots are recommending

I played beta and thought the premise was going to be cooler as I really was expecting a GTA multiplayer that rocked my world, but I did not get that. Instead I got a game that feels rife with micro transactions. Not only do I have to unlock certain items, but I have to be sure I have enough in-game cash to purchase them. Maybe I saw that wrong, and if so please correct me, but that is a deal breaker.

I played beta and thought the premise was going to be cooler as I really was expecting a GTA multiplayer that rocked my world, but I did not get that. Instead I got a game that feels rife with micro transactions. Not only do I have to unlock certain items, but I have to be sure I have enough in-game cash to purchase them. Maybe I saw that wrong, and if so please correct me, but that is a deal breaker.

Nah, you pretty much hit it on the head. I can see this could potentially see people with more money than sense buying all the battlepacks or getting in-game money just to get the advantage. It was fun in the beta, but I can say there's still a lot of tweaking that needs to be done, especially with the rifles and the hit detection. Getting one-shotted in the arm and dying gets annoying after the 10th time.

If you think GTA online is any different, you're in for a surprise. They're giving people a million dollars in-game just to preorder. Don't get me wrong I'm going to buy GTA too but I'll avoid microtransactions for the most part. I can be a sucker for shiny things sometimes. I spent $10 on a skin (bigtop Gazlowe) in Heros of the Storm.

GTA will probably be a fun game but I'm more into online play than singleplayer and I believe they wont support communities running their own servers.

GTA will probably be a fun game but I'm more into online play than singleplayer and I believe they wont support communities running their own servers.

Actually I'm interested in seeing how it works out. I loved the mafia jobs mode in the previous GTA for the PC. However it was Games for Windows Live. Which was fucking terrible. Hacking and cheating was rife. I mean people in the game that were invincible and unlimited ammo. Hell I even saw people drop like 50 cars on top of a person. I'm sure its locked down for the consoles. They only run signed code. For the PC, they don't have that luxury.

Back