Why I love Alden!?!?! PART II

[quote1258428748=Boondokk]
Dude. Pilot. Look no further than the Dark Lord of the Sith for gunning. I am AMAZING. Me and Roth are the gunboat gods. That and I jump out, land on tanks, and RDX them Rambo-style.
[/quote1258428748]

if i ever see you both on i will see if you want to go for a cruise :)

okay i saw the vids you posted a day or two ago and now i cant seem to find them... watching the kill assists fly by was comical... too bad battlerecorder isnt on cuz i have seen a vid or two of guys in a transport just annihilating whole squads and when u adjust the camera angle to the ground looking up... omfg its crazy.. DEATH FROM ABOVE is really a good acronym for it.. especially with the yastreb and its splash damage shots.. good shit..

cheeze out

boon, runyan and I (soulzz later) were killing on mixed yesterday (in fact i think we scared ppl out of the server) it's extremely satisfying shooting down the gunships that come after you. alden, we should all get together and run 2 gunboats and just own anything that moves

screen001.png

LOL Updated beginning thread.

Damn Runyan, wish I had been there to enjoy it instead of driving towards Chicago!

Only if I knew and payed attention to the score you guys had, I would of left you alone to see the score you got. I'll check it out from know on when you guys are around because I would like to see that again but on the same side this time. I usually catch you two so I'm sure you both will do it again. KICK SOME ASS

No biggy, I was supprised we got away with it with a stolen EU transport for so long. And setting a 109 kill streak.. Thats crazy...

today I'm fly on EU server, right gun on EU transport working o_O

Hey Alden, up for some gunboating this Thursday-Sunday? Four day weekend here in the states.

realy? ok, lets go get some fun, I'm sick and sitting home :)

Back