Why I love Alden!?!?! PART II

Runyan69

Bob now dont get jealous I still love you and Seed. :)

screen000.png

This one we were going on no deaths, we were pac and Alden Stole an EU Tranny. Kept it till the very end untill Kryp came in and ruined it. LOLOL

screen001.png

Yes that was not only fun but the following two rounds were great to, and I may have broke my longest kill streak as well, which I think was 47 should be now in the high 60s.

I know the last few times Alden and I tried this the server always would crash at the end. But I also will say the other team took it well. Nothing was said that was kickable or bannable.
"Dam Runyan I cant do anything your always killing me"
"Runyan can you only kill from a distance?"

The saws were worse than I have ever seen but rarely shooting us down.

they have 4 or more gays wthis SAAW, I just can't eveide so many miseles :(
"Dam Runyan I cant do anything your always killing me"
"Runyan can you only kill from a distance?"
lol, as I'd say, everybody hete gunners but everybody love pilots :)

No worries Runyan. Sounds like a lot of fun. Seems more and more when I play the SAAW's come out more and the loaded transports don't come out to play. Lots of buggies though. Can't hit one of those to save my life with a tv. I may have to get in a gun boat session with you guys. I'm pretty good with a wrench..lol

Yeah, Gunboating can be a blast, particularly when you have to wrenches and two working guns.

Go fuck yourself. I'm mean what, erm, nice round. 197 and a 150 kills that fucking ridicolous. Awesome job guys!!!

My dad had some of that same fun. Alden, you rock as a transport pilot.

Alden, you really made those rounds a blast. Too bad we can't lock the transport and keep those idiots from taking our guns away. Got tons of repair points too. We did deal with lots of SAAWs, but when two people were wrenching it was all good.

how'd you rack up so many kills?? and alden with all the teamwork pts?? air transport?? 150 kills?? or gunship?? just curious.. thats a shit load..

cheeze out

It was all in the transport with Alden flying it. Plus the repair points he got.

033057 anyone manage to record any of it on video.?? that would be cool to watch..

cheeze out

ok, I will be use fraps next time when we flyig :) and I dont get any repair points, all i've got is driver assitt points :(

Gunboating is so fun, my biggest issue is good gunners are so hard to find

Dude. Pilot. Look no further than the Dark Lord of the Sith for gunning. I am AMAZING. Me and Roth are the gunboat gods. That and I jump out, land on tanks, and RDX them Rambo-style.

[quote1258405577=SwissCh33z3]
how'd you rack up so many kills?? and alden with all the teamwork pts?? air transport?? 150 kills?? or gunship?? just curious.. thats a shit load..

cheeze out

[/quote1258405577]

It was funny as all hell, it was getting close to the end and All I kept telling Alden was lets go for 100 kills, so we camped the back of our own titan and killed everything that come down, the nice thing about it was I got good, the longer I was gunning the better I got and they even tried podding directiy into the holes above 1 and 2 . It did not work I had them before they had a chance to drop down. Once the 100 kills was reached it seemed like the whole team was on a mission to bring us down. They brought everything.. then 50 more kills came quickly.

I would think that somebody would have been smart enough to drop a TV on your face; but you must have been playing against teams that I've been stuck on lately...some sorry ass mofos. Good job on the kills; you make Fast, Soulzz, Falcon's 100pt. kills look like chump change.

Back