Whats the story behind your internet alias?

Manc is short for Mancunian. I used to live in Manchester, England, and that's what residents were called. Along the same lines as New Yorker. However, I don't live there anymore (sadface), so I've become TheFormerManc.

Got my name from Diablo II ;). I added the Z only in the last 4 years, because Soulz was usually taken.

Soldier, I am so fucking jealous that you have 17 and no deployments. I had 7.5 years out of CONUS in 10 years. Guess I picked the wrong MOS!

Forever And Solemnly True (hence FAST). Nice line i picked up while reading something. Can't even remember what book that was LOL, but it describes who am I. Omg fast is getting all philosophical

[blockquote]My name goes back to the first game I played online, Medal of Honor. The name was derived by my style of game play, on the gas and kickin ass. My most funny memorable online laugh game from that game. An opposing solider was named "Innocence Bystander," he would walk around with no weapon...and totally get blasted...LMFAO, everybody would stop and go after him. Anybody that's been in my squad knows that I don't sit in one place too long.[/blockquote]

You sure about that ballsy? You didnt get that name after what I do you on a regular basis. Ass up balls glued to the wall bend over and suck my kiss! LMFAO!

Now, I hear Fast talking a lot of shit, but this must happen when I'm not on the same server with him. I must have poor timing.

Fast dreams about tbagin only if he had some balls to do it....Booyah....hoe.

the year.... a long fucking time ago.
i was in fourth grade picked up a book called "The Hobbit" and got hooked, finished that in about 2 days. went and got the entire lord of the rings trilogy and finished that within a week. I've used NAZGUL in every game i've ever played started with RTCW, America's Army, *which was kick ass untill the aimbotters got bad* cod, and BF series. only game i havent used it in was WoW, lol had to many characters to bother with it.

My name spawned from one of my tours to the Middle East while playing MOHAA repeatedly! As I ended up getting stuck for several rotations and had been made the computer administrator over a fleet of 18 boxes at QA. Several had brought over different games and someone had the insight to bring the crack for MOHAA multiplayer lan games. Since I had ultimate power and could get decent machines in our building we amassed a gamming community within and could share with all since it was a wide open network within the confines of the base. We’d actually call different againces around the base and challenge them to MOHAA games. Downloaded everything thing imaginable for the game. LOL, our coin actually had the MOHAA phrase for those who know about military coins. The Chief inspectors computer was the best machine and the host. He could never figure out with all the perks why his machine would lag so badly. I’d actually get called off the ramp to get the game up so people could play after launching the planes.

All that being said, I used to run around on most maps with the sniper kit and for some reason I was deadly accurate from day one. My office space had 5 computer’s and someone coined the phrase while continually dying one day “Deadeyeredâ€Â. From that day forward it’s been Deadred, I added the Sgt as I joined in BF2142 to go with my years of sevice.

For nearly nine months I owned the MOHAA battlefield at Al Udeid AB, Qatar! Funny thing is, I’ve never actually played the game other than multiplayer/lan.

All in thanks to the USAF!

Cheers.

roth, its my last name. the 140 because thats what Insight assigned as my email in 1998.

i use it for every game, its usually not taken

Shadow Spirit 750 Rider was condensed to Ss750rdr many years ago! Been using it ever since!

[quote1253870675=Dirty-Lex]
. . . ., since we always played together we decided to make a "Dirty" clan. My buddy was Dirty_ACeACe14, Dirty_Dirtson, Dirty_Pete etc. Lex is short my first name Alex and "Dirty" is derived from the group friends I hung out with all the time, which we defined as:"in combat to be resourceful, sneaky, ruthless, and extremely tactical, it means that you always have your eye on whats going down, and finding a way to adapt improvise and overcome the obstacles thrown at you." But what makes my story even more hysterical, is that when I installed 2142 me and my buddies were all hammered drunk, and as I was typing in my player name, my finger slipped over the T key, hence forth Diry-Lex Arose to own the year of 2142
[/quote1253870675]

Did you use to play with 'Dirty Harry', I use to play on ESU Kubra Dam alot and he would always be on there solo TVing shit.

Anyways, I picked my name cause it took alittle time for me to get 2142. So I figured 'Just_a_noob' was fitting. Sorry its not interesting

my first nic was diesalot. Then someone told me about how he shot a squirrel out of a tree and the dam thing out back up and ran up another tree. It won't stay dead. So I made my squirrel nic in honor of the squirrel that won't die

Misiek - Little Bear in Polish

I was always known to be psychically strong. When I was 7 or 8 my parents gave me the nickname because of that. Strong like a little bear.

[quote1253912372=Jaws8you]
Ok.. i was lying. My initials are J.A.W.
[/quote1253912372]
Jack Ass William?

[quote1253918747=Zaelen1944]
Mine is from my original character on the original Everquest. Zaelen Darkheart was my dark elf shadowknight. I've gone by Zaelen ever since, EQ2, Planetside, BF1942, BF2, LotRo. Dont really remember why the 1944, honestly...
[/quote1253918747]

Wow dude you played EQ too? lol I remeber the hay days of that game, it was awesome, I remember long ass nights in raiding parties, trying to tank Caziac_Thule as well as Lady vox, Wits was my name back in the days of early mmo's because if you didnt use your wits and guile you were fucked up the butt like fast and balls at a mens manhatten bathouse lol

When I was in High School, I was good friends with a chick who was extremely into JRR Tolkein's work, specifically the Elvish language in all its forms. She made the name for me and Ive stuck with it ever since. I also use Raidin and Darrke from time to time.

Back