What are your impressions of BF4 beta so far?

Anyone unlocked the shotguns yet? I also have gotten to use all the pick ups in some capacity, kinda nice little additions.

Bf3 tanks were stupid because the armor is o.p.

Tanks bf4 seemed okay. I don't like vehicle disable and they just bail. I rather it explodes while they are in there

There were several times that I spawned on Balls or Phillip and we would both be hammering tanks with RPGs repeatedly. The crew would just bail and all you get is the vehicle disable. I think the explosion should be big enough to take them out as they run away.

I mean the BF4 tanks seem tougher sides and front and weaker in the ass.

Now what the fuck is this shit I'm hearing about FOV? Are you telling me you can change your FOV in Battlefield? Why the fuck didn't I get the memo? I might suck 10% less with a proper fucking FOV. MOTHERFUCKER 4 years of grinding away at Battlefield in loser mode, cunting fuck.

BF3 had a FOV that maxed at 90, default was....70 I think? Maybe 80 max.

I mean the BF4 tanks seem tougher sides and front and weaker in the ass.

Now what the fuck is this shit I'm hearing about FOV? Are you telling me you can change your FOV in Battlefield? Why the fuck didn't I get the memo? I might suck 10% less with a proper fucking FOV. MOTHERFUCKER 4 years of grinding away at Battlefield in loser mode, cunting fuck.

Ha ha. Seriously, you never changed the FOV? It's been this way since BC2 came out. I usually keep it at 100, but had forgotten to do that when I started the playing the beta. But yeah, turn up the FOV and your guy moves faster instead of plodding along.

I wish they had an always sprint; I'm constantly holding down my left shift. Gameplay is too slow battles are not that intense; full of belly babies;

Options/Gameplay/Soldier Sprint. "Click button" takes you back to the BF3 default.

I can say the LMGs and SAWs need help. Support really has no place unless you're throwing ammo or being a spawn point.
The LMG88 is garbage. Utter garbage.

I can say the LMGs and SAWs need help. Support really has no place unless you're throwing ammo or being a spawn point.
The LMG88 is garbage. Utter garbage.

By far the worst kit in the game; maybe if they had some claymores or something; absolutely, useless besides spawn point & ammo crate. That kit better have a gun that overpowers any other kit

just so you guys know, you can drive the tank just about every where in this map.. i tried to make a video but for some reason my play claw doesnt work in bf4.. but i was able to get the tank in side B all the way through the metro no problem, to go up the stairs just hold shift and you will fly right up them!!

Getting caught on stupid things on the ground seems to really be noticeable.
Also, for 3 darn years I have been using the DELETE key as my knife. I go to change the knife default and the dumb delete key isn't allowed to be bound.

Sigh.

Getting caught on stupid things on the ground seems to really be noticeable.
Also, for 3 darn years I have been using the DELETE key as my knife. I go to change the knife default and the dumb delete key isn't allowed to be bound.

Sigh.
I have the same binding issues with primary and secondary weapon, I get killed because I'm always toggling between them.

I have my middle mouse button set for my knife, to me I haven't seen a seamless change in a close battle

I always thought mmb for knife was silly but that was the default in BC2. I key bind 6 to one of the thumb buttons. The other for grenades. I find the scroll wheel for weapons to be fine but the G700 has the top 3 buttons I usually bind to 1 2 and 3 and its next to left click so easy reach.

I'm catching a BSOD after a couple hours of play each night I've played so far. Looks like the new beta display drivers are crashing the machine from what I've seen on the details. They have nerfed the ever loving shit out of the attack chopper. Reloads appear to have totally random time durations and some are pretty close to ten seconds. Stingers are real motherfuckers now too, really fast. I dig the new tanks, seem almost the same as BF3 tanks but the ass is way weaker. The new attack boat is awesome, the transport choppers are pretty much the same as BF3. All aircraft seem to have improved flight mechanics but it's hard to tell because I was never really a pilot. All choppers are still slow as shit. Honestly the map so far is the strongest point of BF4, replayability and different pathing are major improvements and you can cap control points vertically.

So first off - I got a massive number of master dog tags for no reason. Second, C4 has gained the property to adhere to its thrower. I placed two down on an APC, literally standing next to it. Ran off to detonate, press the trigger, and I blew up.

Also, how exactly are choppers weaker? I haven't noticed.

They are weaker because they are slow/er, have inferior reticles, more difficult to follow tracers, much more spread on the cannon rounds and most importantly reloading is now a total fucking crapshoot for the gunner. It may reload in the standard 4-5 seconds or it might take you 10+ seconds. I have yet to discern any rhyme or reason to the different amounts of time it takes to reload the same weapon. Also, to the extent it was even possible they have actually further limited the gunner's ability to aim up. It used to be you could aim just a little above the nose of the bird, now you can barely get the gun parallel to the deck. Flight mechanics are much improved though, my pilot is gonna be a roadkilling motherfucker. Correction, my pilot is going to turn me into road pizza on a regular basis.

man i think the choppers are alot better in bf4 then bf3.. i almost like them as much as i did in bf2.. the reloading is kinda fucked but other then that, i like how they fly and how they maneuver.. i also feel the chopper is stronger, you can still control the chopper after a few rocket rounds hit you.

By far the worst kit in the game; maybe if they had some claymores or something; absolutely, useless besides spawn point & ammo crate. That kit better have a gun that overpowers any other kit

Balls. ..please make the devs listen. I play it mostly to supply the squad as there is never any ammo anywhere.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Back