What are your impressions of BF4 beta so far?

sixer9682

Anything to like gameplay-wise? I'll tell you right now I will never play that fucking map that they're using, Shanghai? Anyway, what are your thoughts after trying it out today?

Lol whats wrong with it?

I wish it was less laggy. Possibly my favorite thing so far is the sound, especially the RPG. Really sounds like an RPG. And being able to lock on with it is useful for long range shots, while still giving you the ability to manually fire.

I agree with both of you! I really don't like that map but the sound quality is fantastic. When that RPG fires you can just about feel it.

its shit with old drivers, but holy shit after i installed new ones. great pings to me french servers, too.

New drivers causing lag for me. Its not horrible but its not perfect by any means

Downloading this biotch right now, hope to make a judgment this evening. The skyscrapers in the video Rain posted do seem insane, can't wait to base jump.

Know how they dumbed down BF3 from BFBC2, 2142 and BF2? Dumb it down even more. Feels really slow, but could be the whole beta thing.

played for 15 mins so far, but i really like the helicopter controls so far.. im much more impressed with this beta then i was with bf3 thats for sure.

Well my impression was pretty good when I played it this morning. Now it is sucking monkey a$$! Gotta love beta software!

Oh they must have flipped the switch? Did the server say on was on? Download pbsetup from even balance and see if it has bf4 if you haven't already hmmm.

its okay, really choppy then again I am currently playing on a 5770 and my amd quad core is just not cutting it anymore. If I had my video card by now I would do my upgrade...

Chopper feels ok. Almost did the famous roadkill like in 2142 but hit a building lol :(

Back