TBG cheat o meter

he created a working installer for windows itll be uploaded to killingfields soon version .00000001 lulz!

i will upload it soon with an installer, but i will looking into seting up an auto completion for the names you check in it so the app can remember them. i'll post when i upload it.

you will need to thank badaaang for some of great work he has done on the webs version.

Seed, could we set this up on a sub domain of our website, like cheatdetector.tbgclan.com, so people can search it on Google?

sub domain could be used , but i do not seeing it run on the same box. taking a guess here, this site is most likely run on a linux box or linux style box that is run apache or something a long those lines. the cheat detector will only run on a IIS box running .net. there are some api's for a linux box that will run .net but i have never tested them and they would have to installed on the box.

next, yes, a sub domain could be pointed to were ever its hosted using redirect commands or a page setup to redirect to the location of the site.

first thing is first let us finish. let me finish is and run tests it on a proper box, which i already have, well "bob" has, and we can go from there.

You know, we could set up our own server, and rent a static IP from an ISP. THen just use a redirector to point to the IP with in a box of the website so that you never leave the TBG website.

found this odd was reviewing data.

this is der_Mati

says he only shot the weapon 2 times, but yet killed 1005 and 906 are headshots. make any sense to you?
the one shot went around the map killing everyone multiple time?

kills HS shots
M40 Vietnam 02h 36m 26s 1005 906 2

I doubt that the bullet could have persisted long enough for everyone to respawn and get killed by it again. Just doesnt sound like anything I have heard of.

But look at all his vietnam guns their plat. He has pretty much platted eevrything. 1000 hours... maybe. 73% on the T88 i dunno about all that definite bot stats on some of this accuracy. On others not so much.

Wow, it looks like this player has already achieved all the ranks, stars, and insignias. That means nothing for us to show here. :(
Some of the vehicle stats that went past plat seem like natural progressions but if the stats are just fucked up he definitely never shot more than he had to.

The fact is its known that the stats doesnt show the correct kills anyways, but this seems a bit off on a different part of the stat. My Platinum 989 Kill SAIGA for example, though not crazy off.

Easy-he only shot it twice and has hacked the stats on the leaderboard.

i dont think he hacked the stats on the leaderboard. i may added it as an infraction as well. its just a heads up when review players. a normal player should never have more kills the shots.

The shots fired #'s have been off since the beginning and can seriously vary depending on the wep.

...as for der_Mati - I can't believe EA lets this shit ride - he's been on the LB for a while - textbook look at hacker stats

His brief visit to our server = 11 kills/11hs w/M9 pistol

link to a testing server. feel free to give it a try. the code on the site mimics the code from the windows GUI one. so they are the same on the inside.

Boo..

I only have an 4% chance of being a cheat! Damn. Gotta turn my hacks back on to extreme ;)

I Like this cheat o meter - If only it works on BF2 as well heh.

I keep getting server error 500 -overload but what I can see looks bad ass. Nice job!

My 1% is with the rex pistol for accuracy. Lulz. I always shoot up close with that gun it's like having an auto rifle in your hand. Long distance it's next to useless.

Back