TBG cheat o meter

no more names as i aready rebuilt it with a new name.

Fuck that! We've all agreed Hacker Tracker is the name so get your shit straight! lol Poor seed; well you asked for names...

i pick a name that was posted in this thread.

i need an icon now. Eurphuct said he look into making a couple samples but any easily pick one from a google search as well or idead from and image. min size 64x64. as for icons it can be a jpg , png, gif or bmp i can convert. app require 3 icons min. 16x16,32x32,64x64 i can re size just the one picked. so have at it post some links, image or what ever. we go from there.

bc2 image but might nice and a good start. maybe someone will find or come up with one more meaningful.

related ideas, cheating not welcome, cheater will be banned, losers will be found.

also these are the current setting i am using. so if you have comments on them.
please provide links or detail on what you think a setting should be changed too.
its a 3 setting system. anything below the listed setting will be displayed as black, then green then red.
system is a 1 tick per infraction. there can be up to 189 infractions.

skilllevelugly = 650
Needs to be above 700
For example look at my skill level; currently 620 but over the last month averaged over 650 with a peak of 693. Most of the uptick is chopper kills, tank kills, headshots. Whenever I get kills in a chopper or tank up it goes. You could have a vehicle whore with 650 skill easily.

Meat's alternate character-peak of skill 1185 when he's a huey whore, currently 520 cause he's been infantry lately.

sixer thats fine , i'll take note of it and we let it ride for some time so if anything else comes up i can do all the fixes as one time.

new copy has been uploaded to the same location.
revisions includes.

Stay on topic please

Last edited by a moderator:
seed u should throw the program into an installer, they have free intaller maker programs out there try

i look at those and even tried a couple. one or two where ok but still require scripting. pain in the ass. i tried a couple not so free ones and those where nice but cost money. if someone wants to write the scripts for one of those like this one "Nullsoft Install System (Scriptable)" which was half way descent then sure. other then that for a free app not worth the time. or find one that is a GUI interface with little scripting that gives "install, install desktop icon and uninstaller" i would be willing to use it.

teaser , web version of the cheat detector.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cheatdetectorweb.jpg
    cheatdetectorweb.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 315
pay??? i can fix that with something called torrent

Back