TBG cheat o meter

killingseed

there have been some things i do not like about the other one. the one shows all weapons and show the stats regardless of time played.

it still needs some mods or adjustments to the cheat hits/ranges which is minor. right now its only a windows based GUI, web version in the works.

screen shot
attachment.php

Attachments

• TBGcheatometer.jpg
    TBGcheatometer.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 411
NICE!

Seed this is awesome, looks great, make sure we slap our Logo on it!

as seed said its a GUI, like an application. There is no web version for it yet. Someone needs to code that.

Killingseed if i can help in anyway let me know. We should be able to pull stats from bfbcs every 3 hours using their api right?

Killingseed if i can help in anyway let me know. We should be able to pull stats from bfbcs every 3 hours using their api right?

no, i can pull data all i want as long as the server it not overloaded. the players stats updated ever 3 hours but only if requested. if someone if looked up from the tool they are automatically add to the update que.

as for help you know where to find me. you just need to put in the hours.

i need an icon for the app.
i need a name and no not "cheat-o-meter"
i need the data review heavily.
i need a blow job and some other things.

Alright then a couple of things that came to my mind when i passed up a similar idea. How about a managed watch list for people were already asked to watch through the forum. The other thing is actually crosschecking people on the server automatically and providing notification for obvious stats abnormalities. That second one is assuming we can pull from our servers but since gametracker can do it it shouldnt be a problem.

blowjob can be done easily you know who.

As for a name, TBG Legit tracker/ TBG dishonor tracker/ TBG cheat detector? I can think about some names. Let me know

Back