TBG 2142 NIGHT!!

I will be the guy running around in the t-shirt that says, "If you can read this, then the bitch fell off!"

That was a damn great idea. I don't know what it did for group cohesiveness inside the clan, but it was a hell of lot of fun for me before my internet took a crap. I hope you guys schedule another event soon ( and hope you let the public in again, too ) because that was just a great time.

Besides just being great to play with ( and against ) so many TBG members, it was just so damn refreshing to play with people who seem to give a damn about teamwork, goals, etc. I'm so sick of playing with people that run me over with a tank 3-feet from a silo so they can get the capture points...

It was a hell of a great time and I thank you guys for letting me be a part of it. Looking forward to the next one!

It was funny as hell to have some of the other guys back in (tv'd by Beaver, anyone??). Eventhough our side had some good pilots, we were a little out weighed on that end. But, fun rounds nonetheless. Really enjoyed it.

I felt like I did good vs those pilots mac!! Though I was hoping to see more people switch teams after 3 games of mismatch. It was fun and I would do it again for sure.
I know I had a bunch of 2 vs 1 fights with fast, lex, yourself. ,bob , catch_a_tiger.
In fact I had the best fight in the gunship I have ever had and even won a few 2vs1 with fast and yourself against me.
It was sweet to see all the guys on.
Thanks to Lex for setting it all up. Great work !!

You were a brave soul going up there against them. Too bad I didn't get to tranny whore like Bob and Runyan! Great job, Lex.

I'm so sick of playing with people that run me over with a tank 3-feet from a silo so they can get the capture points...

Well I'd only do that if we were opposite sides so I could get the kill point and the silo points. MWAHAHAHA!

Fun times all around. Yes I believe we will be doing this again. I hope we do it for all the games we have servers for. Get your games installed and up to date. Jeez ya slackers. BC 2 is going to be interesting since its a max of 32 players. I did not count everyone in Vent last night, but I believe it was more than 32.

That was fun, but everything in 2142 moves sooooooooo slow in comparison to BC2. I found myself impatient with reloading, moving, the running seems like the walking pace in BC2 and I kept looking down to see if my guy was moving or not. lulz. Oh well, it's been a year since I played 2142 but that was a lot of fun.

Back