Tattoos?

TheCoffeeChief

Just wondering who all has tattoos, and if so what are they? I have a star wars tattoo on my arm, have to wait til later to post the pic of it.

Two - one is a phoenix on my upper left arm (which I drew) and the other is a meat tag on my left ribcage. Neither visible in normal clothing because I had a 1stSgt (later a SgtMaj of mine) who said to never get them where visible. He always wanted to be SgtMaj of the Marine Corps and knew he never would because he wasn't "poster pretty" due to tattoos on his forearms. SgtMaj Allan J. Kellogg Jr was a Marine's Marine and had the Medal of Honor, yet couldn't be SgtMaj of the Marine Corps because of tattoos. http://www.victoryinstitute.net/blogs/utb/1970/03/11/allan-j-kellogg-jr-medal-of-honor-citation/

Phoenix and dragon wrapped around each other on my entire upper left arm and tribal flame on the upper right going up to my shoulder.

Going to get more hidden ones later on. Maybe one that says "family" somewhere.

Or "forever and solemnly true" which basically is my alias "fast"

Who knows maybe I will get @Soulzz or @Outlaw initials on my butt so they can stare at it when munching on some salad but @balls2dawall might get jealous trololol lmaooooo

Never was a fan of tattoos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'll get one on my chest that says blow me :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I've got an old spider on my left shoulder I want converted into a biometric tattoo.

Six, I've got a friend who does badass bio mechanical tats. If you're ever near South Carolina or Phoenix ill get you his contact info.

I've got 6 tattoos, all easily hidden with a uniform (mostly) Insides of arms only thing that is visible in short sleeve shirts. Both shoulders, back, outside of arms. Apparently its a TBG theme but I also have a phoenix on my left arm. US IR paint flag and two angel wings on the right. Script on the insides of both. Bite mark tattoos on front of shoulders and more script on my back.

Six, I've got a friend who does badass bio mechanical tats. If you're ever near South Carolina or Phoenix ill get you his contact info.

I've got 6 tattoos, all easily hidden with a uniform (mostly) Insides of arms only thing that is visible in short sleeve shirts. Both shoulders, back, outside of arms. Apparently its a TBG theme but I also have a phoenix on my left arm. US IR paint flag and two angel wings on the right. Script on the insides of both. Bite mark tattoos on front of shoulders and more script on my back.
Sweet! Put a pic up of the flag tat I'd love to see that. Where at is this guy in SC?

I'd love to get something like this but just for the deltoid:
e6c54bb9a3db8d03629e9a94b9334530.jpg

Or something like this on the shoulder
c31df9229d12c343bd145d7f0a152483.jpg

Or this:

af490a6c8534a43306cf62a944452693.jpg

That would be a little redundant since your tramp stamp already says that :p

No sir get one that says blow you. That suits you very well.

Actually get one in your forehead that says bitch and on your chest get one that says blows you

Lmaooooo

Nah, you're thinking of Soulzz again. Besides, I told you already your junk smells old and moldy.

I have tribal going from my right chest/back down midway of my right forearm. I also have "No Regrets" across my right forearm and an Italian flag on my left arm near my shoulder. Plenty more to come.

always wanted some ink, just never got into it.

Have an 8g septum ring and ears can be stretched to 6g. that is it for me.

Ink has always been a curiosity of mine. But from conversing with various people who have them - good and bad - I think it's going to cost me more than I'm willing to drop at any on time.

For simplicity sake without giving away the design, it'd be an animal mural across my shoulders, roughly 6 inches tall.

Back