Tattoos?

always wanted some ink, just never got into it.

Have an 8g septum ring and ears can be stretched to 6g. that is it for me.
9/16 gauges. Don't know if i want to go bigger. I need to get some ink I have two ideas for first 1) FF7 meteor with (3) mario stars. or 2) Bob Marley graffiti style, brick background & lots of vibrant colors.

I have 5 total. Right deltoid, a skull with wings and 2 M4's crossed. Right forearm, Bald eagle draped with the US flag. Left deltoid, demon skull with flames. Left forearm, skull with a king cobra. Under sides of both forearms I have scripted : Freedom Ain't Free, But I'll Pay For Yours.
Lol most of mine are military

I have 3. One on my calf which is a variation to my profile avatar. An Engineer castle on my right upper back and a shamrock with a Boston B in the middle on my upper left back.

I have 7- Daughters names on my right forearms, Sons name on my right forearm, cross on left forearm, hymn of St George on my right shoulder, Tribal /w snake on left shoulder, Regimental Tattoo on my Right shoulder Blade and a memorial for a friend KIA in Afghanistan on my left shoulder blade

I'd love to get something like this but just for the deltoid:

Or this:

af490a6c8534a43306cf62a944452693.jpg
a transmission with a timer on it??? is this like the whole turbo tattoo snafu

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/guy-gets-tattoo-of-alternator-thinks-its-a-turbo-1677028456

I can't do tats. I can't do anything really permanent like that. I just worry too much about regretting it later. I'm already worried about all of the natural tattoos that come with getting older and bits of me falling off or going wrong.

No shit I pulled out a 1 inch long eyebrow hair. What the hell!

I have a few. because im a pirate skull and cross bones left forearm, PIRATE on left wrist, voodoo heart right wrist, an old clan symbol right calf, graffiti lighthouse left rib cage (that one sucked), 50's house wife with pistol saying "bitch please" left calf, and of course WASD left hand. I wasn't made for the corporate world just a roughneck.

I though soulzz had a tramp stamp that said "Does this cock make my asshole look stretched out?" but in japanese to make him more of a hipster

i keed i keed

I can't do tats. I can't do anything really permanent like that. I just worry too much about regretting it later. I'm already worried about all of the natural tattoos that come with getting older and bits of me falling off or going wrong.

No shit I pulled out a 1 inch long eyebrow hair. What the hell!

Meh, regrets are for things you haven't done. And yeah, I used to make fun of the old guys with caterpillars for eyebrows....now it's not so funny ;)

these 2 weren't mentioned cause it was at 2 different redneck BBQ and well why not but they are faded and gone

a couple missing my lighthouse WASD and old clan symbol

LMAO at your GIF sixer. Didn't notice it until today. That's called a pussy tat. I think the cat is carving "Taste my DNA" in her. I have a few Cattoos, mostly on my arms.

I'll post pics later. I have 2, one on my left bicep and another on my upper back.

Back