Some are currently bitching about TBG on Le BF4-Reddit...

He's not even on the banlist.

We see that all the time. Usually they lie about it. Most people lie and they say they were banned for being a solid player which is not the case. Could be the following: being abusive with language, racial slurs or evidence of some sort of cheat.

And we do enforce against admin abuse if we spot it.

And sometimes battlelog kicks them and believe it's us

Or he got kicked out because of a reserve slot.

We move on. Let them cry for no reason (as this appears to be). We continue to provide high quality servers.

Thanks for putting this our way Graphic. We keep an eye on Battlelog, but Reddit is a new avenue for this sort of shit.

I'll let them know to clarify this. Just give the word...edit: on NM... Doc is in there.

Also please know it's a great place for BF info with community managers and devs that stop on by from time to time and hope to see you guys there. Just seems that once in a while we have people that muck up the BF4-reddit page like this. Just another loud, vocal minority.

Last edited:
You are welcome to point out his stupidity.

We dont respond to these threads, normally.

Hey graphic now that guy thinks you are a full fledge rmember here lol

I GOT BANNED!! BETTER MAKE A REDDIT POST!! i dont get why you dont come appeal the ban if your that butt hurt

Heh. Also, I don't see a screen shot of a battlelog ban message. Ah, reddit and everywhere else is endless entertainment.

It's not hazing, it's just Soulzz trying to more friendly with our community. If that means the occasional request to wear your boxers backwards and some lipstick well, who am I to judge?

Isn't it usually followed by the words, "Hey boy, you got a purty mouth. Now squeal like a pig."

Back