Return of Dragon Valley-POLL-Everyone vote!!!

Bring back Dragon Valley?

• Yes

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To all those who voted thank you for your participation. May democracy and the tyranny of the many triumph over the 1% and their agenda. Thanks again TBG for listening to your constituency and for running an awesome server. POWER TO THE PLAYERS!!! I still thank we should add metro and commander mode as these were native to BF4 but we have all had this discussion before. In closing I will also understand if you all pull DV from rotation if it adversely affects the server rating but I think it will be better since many people join the server to enjoy both BF2/3 maps. Thanks for making GAMING GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!! If only DICE and EA listened. BEEP BEEP.......

Most people in server would agree Dragon Valley is better than Gulf of Oman, the comments about people in the server being too busy to come here, it sounds nice but it does not take into account the fact that some regulars dont want to make a new login just to vote. I call them lazy, others would call them other things but regardless it does not negate the fact that more are supporting of DV than the vote shows. Regardless of that, DV has more votes. Now the question is may the majority of the populace enjoy that nice map once again enjoy it on this server? We votes yes because it makes Battlefield more of a battlefield.

In my experience with any type of poll... people don't vote unless there is a change they want.

That means, if 50 people hate the option and want it changed, another 1,000 people won't say anything because they like it as is.

The poll is closed. It wouldn't have made a difference TBG is under no obligation or court order to implement the outcome of the Dragon Valley vote outcome unless of course SAS or other clans say something.
Democracy!!! pfft. Some of us are aware how dark money influences elections and how certain parties dilute the votes of minorities whether in gaming communities or in general elections.
Keep up the good work. DEMOCRACY DIED IN THE DARK in this Dragon Valley election.:(

The poll is closed. It wouldn't have made a difference TBG is under no obligation or court order to implement the outcome of the Dragon Valley vote outcome unless of course SAS or other clans say something.
Democracy!!! pfft. Some of us are aware how dark money influences elections and how certain parties dilute the votes of minorities whether in gaming communities or in general elections.
Keep up the good work. DEMOCRACY DIED IN THE DARK in this Dragon Valley election.:(

You should write a book or in news papers your good! :p ;)

I dont if its irony or not but now that DV is back in the rotation I'm unable to play on the server or any other since my motherboard decided she had enough of me abusing her. :mad:

Thanks *****!

I dont if its irony or not but now that DV is back in the rotation I'm unable to play on the server or any other since my motherboard decided she had enough of me abusing her. :mad:

Thanks *****!

Lol, figures when you finally get what you wanted and your PC decides to take a shit.

Greetings!
So it has come tto my attention that many of our players (And many members) would like to have Dragon Valley back in our rotation on the BF2/3 Server. I would like to take the opportunity for everyone to voice their opinion on the matter and vote! Obviously the more votes the better the outcome. I also strongly incourage that everyone get others to vote too!

This vote will go on for 2 weeks so we can have everyone get a chance on this.

Thanks!
~Irish
yes

So Dragon Valley is in the rotation as Conquest Small for 32 players.......this means half the server population is kicked out when Dragon Valley starts and the server is only half populated when the next map begins. Was that deliberate? It doesn't go any faster either since there is still an even # of flags. I thought it was going to be conquest large......

So Dragon Valley is in the rotation as Conquest Small for 32 players.......this means half the server population is kicked out when Dragon Valley starts and the server is only half populated when the next map begins. Was that deliberate? It doesn't go any faster either since there is still an even # of flags. I thought it was going to be conquest large......
yeah still taking too long, long enough to make it time over so what if you change it conquest large but lower the tickets to 800

If left this way it WILL kill the server. The issue is that it kicks half the players out since its only conquest small. Keep it CQ large and just have it come through the rotation every other time if length is an issue. Simple.

It does not kick 32 players.

It's the smaller version so you will only see 32 on the scoreboard. That's DIce's issue not ours.

It will not kill the server go back out to battlelog and check the player count or use our server tracker banner here.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. I didn't realize it is a glitch where the scoreboard only shows 32. Dice PLZ! I'll check the tracker banner too - that's a neat tool I didn't know existed. Since it is even # of flags with conquest large or conquest small, any chance it could be changed to the larger version? (allows air vehicles, more vehicular warfare). Thank you for replying and the answers.

MB arrives today so hopefully ill be up and running this evening to play on the DV map.

What there are no vehicles or air support in the DV map?

Back