Return of Dragon Valley-POLL-Everyone vote!!!

Bring back Dragon Valley?

• Yes

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^^ its not surprising that you voted no Jmac. TBG and SAS seem to be on the same page when it comes to the BF3 maps server rotation and commander mode. Maybe we should have a non-partisan committee look into this collusion. VIVA DRAGON VALLEY and screw Militarydan. JK. We just miss MilitaryDan and Django on the server.:p:p:p:p

Even if we can't get exactly what you guys want right now amarua I will make sure to investigate the second option I was talking about on a different server with the HA and founders. Give us some time and will make something happen and maybe with commander mode ;)

This has been talked about and tried before in the past DV kills this server its too large of a map. How does this topic keep coming up? If you put DV or Metro in to the rotation it kills the server.

If TBG is uncomfortable with DV in the rotation, why not Op. Outbreak? I prefer that to DV by far and it is a hugely popular map. Also maintains the classic vietnam feel. TBG PLEASE! I suspect most of the people voting here would feel the same based on what I see in chat.

PLEASE VOTE>>>>>>>>>KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!!!!!!! DRAGON VALLEY FOR ALL!!!!!! DEMOCRACY DIES IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!

Does DV and or Outbreak have to be the only maps that can be put on 3-2 maps server?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE. Democracy doesn't function without participation unless of course you live the U.S.A. JK.
DO your DUTY or better yet go play Call of Duty if you oppose adding Dragon Valley to the greatest server of all time.
MAKE BF3 maps server GREAT AGAIN! HOO RAH!!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEMOCRACY DIES IN THE DARK.

I still think the people who like it the way it is are not voting because they are too busy playing :).

3 map rotation is a mind numbing for me. Top it off I hate 1 of the 3.

As mentioned above, it is bf3/Bf2 themed server. Its not supposed to have a lot of map in the rotation

All maps conquest would be at your disposal. That's probably what you're looking for

Back