Post your setup!!!

Outlaw

yes its one of those threads, I searched the forums for somthing like this and was supprised that i didnt find a post your set up thread!!!

post your set up, heres mine:

DSCF0515.jpg

fuck I know i got a sweet computer but my table setup is totally under-dressed.

nice rig reno.. i like how the wires just randomly pop up outa the bottom.. nice set up fast

smdscn0527.jpg

Here's the internals of my main. Only change is I removed the optical drive and re-hid that SATA power cable.

All fans are connected to motherboard headers. The front fan (140mm Lian-Li) is fixed speed. The CPU (120mm Yate Loon) fan and rear fan (120mm Lian-Li) are on the motherboard's fan controllers. God, I miss Abit. Their fan profiles have always been top quality--unlike others where it's either all or nothing... or indecipherable. I ran into that issue with a Foxconn G41 board where you need an engineering degree to understand how to setup the CPU fan control. Otherwise, it'd be ridiculously loud.

Soldier, I actually like that desk. Who makes it? It looks nearly perfect for an Eyefinity setup.

I had my system apart and after putting everything back in I thought I'd snap a few for this thread. As you can see, the desk is not cleaned/polished still :)

This is the my setup right now:
Cooler Master HAF 932 case
Asus Rampage III Formula MB
i7 920 DO @ 4.2ghz
Prolimatech Megahalems cpu cooler
6GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600@7-7-7-20
2xG.skill 120 GB SSD
1 Samsung F1 750GB SATA HD
EVGA Geforece GTX 580
Asus Xonar Essence STX PCIE sound card
Enermax 1050W 85+ modular PSU
Acer GD235HZbid 120hz LCD
Sennheiser PC-350 Headset
Razer Imperator
Logitech G11
5475279820_3dd731cb2b_b.jpg

5475280756_e4efc17cdd_b.jpg

5474684429_6d3657aa55_b.jpg

5474685397_ba810ff7ed_b.jpg

Hah, the funny part is that I have two mounts and am too lazy to use them. Sad, but true.

wow you guys got some nice rigs.. makes my crappy hp look worse lol

Nice, Sid. Does that shit glow like a fluorescent blue in low light?

heres a quick pic of my setup.
mysetupa.jpg

Attachments

• mysetup.jpg
    mysetup.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 278
How well does the Vanage work? I've read some reviews but never asked anyone who had the thing. I keep thinking of doing a simple, self contained water cooling kit like that but the Megahalems I have keeps my 4.2ghz pc at 28c idle and 55c under load so I'm skeptical about getting kit like that if it doesn't keep the cpu any cooler.

How well does the Vanage work? I've read some reviews but never asked anyone who had the thing. I keep thinking of doing a simple, self contained water cooling kit like that but the Megahalems I have keeps my 4.2ghz pc at 28c idle and 55c under load so I'm skeptical about getting kit like that if it doesn't keep the cpu any cooler.

The Corsair H70 is the most frequently recommended and for good reason. Often, going to watercooling actually decreasing performance. While you'll see lower temperatures, most of these products actually have a lower dissipation potential than tower heatsinks. Remember that the water pump also dumps heat into the loop and that the radiator usually has less surface area than a 12cm tower. The H70's recommended since it uses a significantly thicker radiator which performs much better under heavy loads.

Frito I love the TV on the wall. Sick setup you have there.

Back