Hockey Fan's Around Here?

The World Junior Championship final is tonight at 8pm Eastern time... United States vs. Canada, gold-medal game, at Bell Centre, Montreal and they expect 21.5K spectators, will be a nice atmosphere :) Go Canada Go! :p
canadia will always win against USofA

I was first called Cowbell Kevin in real life because I wore a cowbell around my neck to every local ECHL hockey game (season tickets when Greensboro had a team). I still play beer league hockey in Greensboro, NC every weekend.
A buddy of mine refs and plays hockey in NC. He is originally from Binghamton NY.

Good day guys, hope all is well!

Well since Football is gone as well as few other sports I thought that it is good timing to bump this thread. Also there was a lot of moves in the head coach recently, Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadian by example. What you guys think about these changes and is there more to come in your point of view?

Here is a nice schedule for this Saturday afternoon and evening:

8752d76cde.png

Last part of the season which is the most interesting part of it if you ask me, fight for playoffs ^^

Well guys the Playoffs are about t start and it should be very exiting this year since no one seem really sure who is going to take the famous Stanley Cup!

Any predictions? Tell us!

Here is the schedule until Sunday:

d22a0e7945.png

d22a75468f.png

Enjoy!

Back