Hockey Fan's Around Here?

Canada has Hockey... USA has football and Donald Trump haha

USA has the Basketballl, Football and Baseball dream team's, Canada has Hockey dream team. I think it's fair play... And don't worry about Trump, we got Bieber...

Good morning guys,

Here is your schedule of the day:
9gys60.png

Well it's revenge time for the Habs against the Sens... ;) @l_SLaPSHoTz_l

We have a matchup for @Skeeter172200 @Army_Of_One67 and @manny8083

Also one @Irishian88J , @Freakyfrek , @Nameless Ranger and @jmac

Have a good one!

Good day lady's,

The schedule of the day:
nywy88.png

Mainly Western division teams but there is a nice Red Wings vs Hawks and Habs vs Leafs face-off!

Cheers!

Regular season starting on October 12 folks! That comes with regular line-up instead of rookies team ;)

Schedule for the day:
255004fe9f.png

Cheers

Good evening guys!

Here is the menu for the second day of the official Hockey season:
ff6954f61e.png

I have a very important meeting at 7PM and I won't be able to play for two hours... :D
Lot's of games tonight and Saturday, Enjoy!

Good day all,

We have a busy schedule today, lot's of games on the menu!
2430771564.png

@l_SLaPSHoTz_l We have our first faceoff the season :D
Blue shirts against the Blues should be a very good game too just like the penguins against the ducks!

Enjoy

Good day guys! We do have a very busy schedule this Saturday evening!

b728224921.png

The most important game of the night is ofcorse Montreal against Boston! :p;) One of the biggest rivalry in the NHL team's.
@Irishian88J, @Nameless Ranger and @Freakyfrek this is our first faceoff the season!

Another interesting faceoff is the Blue Jacket versus The Capitals! Some rivalry there too I'm sure... @jollygreendino vs @Skeeter172200 and @Army_Of_One67

Will the team of @Snakebabies will create a good run and win this one against the Panters after a big win of 4-0 against the Lightning! I'm sure Snake know's what I'm talking about ;)

Detroit VS San Jose will be another Titant fight! @balls2dawall, @1953olldbandit and @Bob369963

Cheers and good games!

Good afternoon guys! Hope everybody recovered from their new year eve!

Here is a mid season team's leader board to put you up to date with your favorite team's. As you can see it is really thigh and a lot a team are good this year. This is only the top 25 cause the rest couldn't fit in my screen... Sorry @Snakebabies your team is 30th ^^

aaefac0f64.png

Way more goals this season compared to previous season's which is totally enjoyable to see :D

Sorry @Snakebabies your team is 30th
well, they have been coming down the mountain since that All Star lineup they had after they expanded from Quebec. Is Patrick Roy still coaching?

**caveat** if he is coaching, maybe he should put himself between the pipes a few games ;)

People forget fast, Roy put this team #1 in the league for his first year. To me the problem is the GM, don't get me wrong I like the guy but I just don't think he knows what it takes to build a good team.

I think the Avs just need more Cowbell... Kinda like all the Cowbell that Buffalo had last night against the Rangers....

(and yes... my Hurricanes lost.. but that is nothing new...)

People forget fast, Roy put this team #1 in the league for his first year. To me the problem is the GM, don't get me wrong I like the guy but I just don't think he knows what it takes to build a good team.
The Avs had horrible stats that year and they lived up to it as soon as they had the chance.

The World Junior Championship final is tonight at 8pm Eastern time... United States vs. Canada, gold-medal game, at Bell Centre, Montreal and they expect 21.5K spectators, will be a nice atmosphere :) Go Canada Go! :p

Back