Hockey Fan's Around Here?

ColdIceShot

As any Hockey fan knows the new Hockey season is about to start and I would like to know if we have some fan's here?
a5dc06f581.png

Why am I asking? Well first of all to know who I can talk to about that but also to know who deserve to get bother by me on his team choice ^^ If you are Bruins or Maple Leafs fan you are fucked! ;) More seriously it would be nice to take some amical bet's before games during the year!

I will tell it up front, I am a Habs fan, The Montreal Canadiens!

Cheers!

Well this team is good with me, we had a nice trade this summer involving our two teams... How does she like her new Subban? Personally I'm glad we got Weber

Ill have to ask her that question. Shes a die hard fan..... Many trips to Nashville to be at the games. I never got into sports so I have no idea who's who in the hockey zoo

Mainly Atlantic division and Metropolitan divisions team's here so far, sounds like we gonna have some fun :D I am assuming that @balls2dawall must be in the Atlantic division too with all these Red Wings colors in his man cave... Must be too exited about his kids gone to share with us :p ;)

@Bungied2theTree is a Wild fan if I am not mistaken. I am die hard Nordiques/Lanche fan! Unfortunately, living on gulf coast USA, it's all football/basketball with a dose of baseball. :(

I used to be a Northstars fan......but they moved to Texas of all places...fucking SouthStars >.<

I am die hard Nordiques/Lanche fan

Patrick Roy baby! I remember that Stanley Cup year that he won with Avalanche, was amazing. How come you are a fan of a team that is that far away from you? Might get the Nordiques back one day in Québec, you will stick to Avalanche or go back to Nordiques? :p

So far here is who we have and which team they support:

Bruins, Boston: Irishian88J, Freakyfrek, Nameless Ranger

Senators, Ottawa: l_SLaPSHoTz_l

Devils, New Jersey: manny8083

Rangers, New York: Skeeter172200, Army_Of_One67

Red Wings, Detroit: balls2dawall, 1953oldbandit, Bob369963

Avalanche, Colorado: Snakebabies

Saber, Buffalo: BOT#00001

Capitals, Washington: jollygreendino

Canadiens, Montreal: ColdIceShot

Wild, Minnesota: Bungied2theTree

Flyers, Philadelphia: jmac