Hockey Fan's Around Here?

maxresdefault.jpg
My wife is a Sabres fan, been miserable for a while now lol.

This seems like the perfect time to share one of my favorite jokes from @MacN8r

Why do Canadians like to do it doggy style?

So they can BOTH watch the hockey game!

Ba dum tiss! That's a funny one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day folks!

Here is the schedule of the day:
d05f241af3.png

Interesting, myself and @l_SLaPSHoTz_l have a game tonight! Go Habs Go! Also @manny8083 and @Skeeter172200 have a matchup!

Still can't beleive we don't have a Maple Leaf fan in the place, must be hiding in a corner some where. If any of you guys is, I will find you! ;) I might just put @JoeLeb on this investigation.

Cheers!

Last edited:
My wife is a Sabres fan, been miserable for a while now lol.

Haha, I feel her pain. I'm excited now, though. I was one of the ones cheering for losses during the tank season. So glad to have that in the rear view mirror. The team we have now has a lot of upsides.

@Freakyfrek Buffalo Sabers aka best goal song in the NHL

I wasn't a fan of it at first. It's grown on me though because everyone seems to have fun with it. Just saw this Sabres pump up song song someone made recently that's really great though!

Ignore the crappy video:

I was first called Cowbell Kevin in real life because I wore a cowbell around my neck to every local ECHL hockey game (season tickets when Greensboro had a team). I still play beer league hockey in Greensboro, NC every weekend.

I follow it but not very closely, Bruins fan here.

Ditto on the Bruins. Born and raised in Boston, MA. Been a fan since I was a child. They say don't meet your heroes but fuck that. I met Cam Neely and Ray Bourque sometime around 97-99 and that was possibly the best day of my life as a little kid.

To answer you question: Yes. love hockey.

Back