Hell yes!

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Done my undergrad! And my convocation is set for November 2011. I am officially a free man!..............for now :)

If you see me make sure I get my hugs and kisses K THX!

Way to hang in there Fast. Congrat's man. Know go paintthe town red bud!!!

i already have an employment. But knowing a second language here is a huge advantage. And the all the jobs i've been looking around require that second language.

So they let you get the thing? Nice man, congrats!

Which language did you pick as a second one, Spanish? Just kidding, we know the useful one for the future would be Chinese. Congratulations and get out and celebrate.

Congrats dude, now work hard and go to Europe to play harder, then come back to the states, get your masters buyout a strip club in vegas and we will live happy ever after.

Which language did you pick as a second one, Spanish? Just kidding, we know the useful one for the future would be Chinese. Congratulations and get out and celebrate.

that would be use full for where i work, fucking immagrants that been in canada for 10+ years and still cant speak english.. i work on a assembly line so theres lots of em, and all cant speak or hardly can speak english.

OT: congrats man.

Congrats dude, now work hard and go to Europe to play harder, then come back to the states, get your masters buyout a strip club in vegas and we will live happy ever after.

my immediate family is most likely moving to New York in the near future not too far from you. (1 hour from manhattan). Not I though :) Maybe visits.

good job; now besides the street corner you have to find a real job

Congrat for your new corner job Fast. «Félicitation pour ton emploi de coin de rue!»

It must feels good to finish your high school finally!!!

Back