Battlefield 2142 Reclamation Community Multiplayer Game Fix

Game developers conference

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Fuck YES! Who's going to fly the transport for me? 18K kills and need to up that number.

Nice road kills although that bouncing off things really irritates me since you hit a small bump in a walker and lose like 10%.. I am sure we will all have a good ol time.. There are a lot of guys that are decent gunshippers still around.. Might be some good dogfights! This is my claim to fame.. ;-) 20,000 gunships down...
AirJerr_player_62663.png

The Jihad jeep was always my nemesis... Always bitchin people out for doing it but eventually had to just deal with it.. A lot of time I would end up getting jihadded or rammed with a transport to end my killin spree.. .;-)
Snake come on in and play again, we welcome your head shots..

The Jihad jeep was always my nemesis... Always bitchin people out for doing it but eventually had to just deal with it.. A lot of time I would end up getting jihadded or rammed with a transport to end my killin spree.. .;-)
Snake come on in and play again, we welcome your head shots..

I distinctly rememver trying to johad the fuck out of you with a 70/30 success rate lol

Dang man.. That is brutal... I used to do that in junior college back in the day when my young body could deal with those hours.. Some rough hours you work man!!

Back