Battlefield 2142 Reclamation Community Multiplayer Game Fix

Dethklok AirJerr

I am just making you all aware that Battlefield 2142 is still up and working on a community game fix... Goto Battlefield2142.co for all the information to play.. 18 New Maps, about to be 50 New Maps.. You can run 1080P HD, rank and unlock requirements are reduced, 6000+ registered soldiers, "Best Buy Preorder" Bofurs assault weapon unlock on request, and more.. Let me know if any of you have questions.

Dethklok AirJerr

I'm going to check this out as I miss the game. I take it you can't log into your old account?

I'm going to check this out as I miss the game. I take it you can't log into your old account?
No you cannot recover your old account but rank and unlock requirements are reduced by 80% . It took me about 70 hours to get back to Brigadier General and get all my unlocks back..

Once you reload the game after putting the "+widescreen 1" in the 1920 x 1080 resolution will show up in the game menus..

I might just have to reinstall 2142 now. :)

Any knife only servers? :) Always loved the knife system in 2142. :D Way better than the knifing system in BF3 & BF4.

Quantum.. You may like the map Shipment 2142 from COD 4 that we have added.. Super compact map... I go knife for sure on this map.. We are just messin around on this video..

A small taste of my blade on another new map we have called Endstation...LOL

Just saying I failed to connect to server over and over.

Firewall was blocking it. fixed - However when i load into game I can't spawn - the kit selection menu is gone.

Last edited:
I have watched some of these.. Some of you were amazing with the gunship... I am a walker guy so I am sure we would have some heated duels...

This was before the shut down.. 92 kills with the walker on Port Bavaria in 1 round..

It is broken into 7 videos cause I was using a software with a 2GB max file size...

Do I have to put the IP in every time I play?

GDC this Monday, rumors are all over the place, we'll see.

Sid, once you connect by IP just go into your server history then add it as a favorite.

Just saying I failed to connect to server over and over.

Firewall was blocking it. fixed - However when i load into game I can't spawn - the kit selection menu is gone.

Were you connecting by IP and port number? Also when starting the game the screen will go black for about 45 seconds before the login screen appears. The only way to bypass the wait is to unplug/disconnect your network connection then it pops right up.

Back