you have to Take a look at this!!! WOW

MT

Default you have to Take a look at this!!! WOW
A woman ran over a mattress but decided to keep driving. The mattress got caught in the car's under belly and finally whipped around enough to put a tear in the gas tank.

Leaking gas, she still managed to drive the car for 30 more miles decently, with a 60 pound tangle wrapped around the driveshaft.

The subsequent lack of fuel is what finally brought her vehicle to its knees.

After having her car towed to her dealer's garage, She said that the vehicle had a "shimmy" when driving it at high speeds.

This is what the dealership found..............

image00111.jpg

image00222.jpg

image00333.jpg

rofl. i like the last picture. they are all like WTF.

The last picture is fucking hilarious. What an idiot that lady must've been.

Hmm my fuel gauge is going down rapidly. Maybe I should keep driving.

Who the fuck drives over the damn thing? I guess she never heard that most mattresses are filled with coiled springs. What a dumb fuck; did she think she was driving a monster 4x4 or perhaps a tank?

That's too funny. What a fucking moron :D.

First off, I women driver; they have been known to drag senior citizens under their car for miles. This reminds me of my college days; one night of heavy drinking my buddy ran over a stop sign...no big deal. Well the stop sign was somehow wedged under the car..no big deal; The sign put a hole in the gas tank...no big deal; well as soon as the car got back on the road the sign was causing sparks and iginted the fuel...Down the road in a '94 Ford Taraus leaving a 5ft. flame....I can laugh at that now but we thought the car was going to explode.

[quote1256297820=RimGreaper5000]
Who drives over a fuckin' mattress?
[/quote1256297820]

Uh....You, in a tank Rim. And people, and FAVs, and ...

Back