Windows 10

The last OS I have a copy for is Windows 98. I will stick with the insider preview track instead. Trade a few bugs for free windows :p

Thanks Homie, seems to look better and your right, sounds better too!

Yeah, i went this route as well. NVIDIA drivers DirectX Error BF4 crash in 10 mins of play, FYI. Beta drivers though.

Yeah, i went this route as well. NVIDIA drivers DirectX Error BF4 crash in 10 mins of play, FYI. Beta drivers though.

Is there a reason you are running a beta driver instead of the WHQL certified stable release? I have GeForce Experience installed but I am taking the updates through windows update. Yesterdays update was 353.62. Didn't even notice it install lol.

Done the same to get 10, liking the virtual desktop, snapping windows to four corners and not had any issues.

It's funny how windows 7 took a couple of days to download but Windows 10 only a couple of minutes...

living in the future...

It works, it's great, it's not perfect, but it's not far off.

Micro$oft have done it. They've released an OS that's genuinely worth the cost. I'm advising my non-tech friends to delay the update for a month or two, but that's prudence rather than necessity.

Probably the best Windows since, I don't know, fucking Vista or something.

It works, it's great, it's not perfect, but it's not far off.

Micro$oft have done it. They've released an OS that's genuinely worth the cost. I'm advising my non-tech friends to delay the update for a month or two, but that's prudence rather than necessity.

Probably the best Windows since, I don't know, fucking Vista or something.

installing this shit now, hope everything wont brea

Vista sucked..lol

I will wait for bugs to be fixed first.

Went to Windows 10. Is running really solid. Just gaming issue with BFH and DirectX Error when SLI enabled. I was also getting issue with single GPU but after trying install a few times I seem to have BFH running on a single GPU only.

I wanna make the jump but then gotta go through all the reinstalls of shit

Back