Windows 10

It didn't auto-authenticate. I am installing all games again and getting video settings done. Then I will retry

on and working. same nvidia driver issues. some other little teething things but could also be from the format and reinstall. So far very familiar, which is GREAT! thank you microsoft for not trolling the world with this one

Got bored waiting to leave for the show. It's installing now

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

what settings did you change @Soulzz ive tried everything head phones work just fine but when try to watch movies ande have it come out big radio I get nothing. it shows on sounds menu its working so idk

It froze halfway. Thankfully it recovered to windows 7. Will try again tomorrow when I have more time. Can't get the upgrade button on my laptop. I'll just fresh install like I planned. I have 3 unused windows 7 keys anyway

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

Why didn't Arnold Schwarzenegger upgrade to Windows 10?

"I still have Vista."

I've had teh setup fails 4 times now. Cleaned up the disk space, redownloaded the tool, trying again. I really dont want to reformat my pc.

How do you get steam to automatically start as admin in win10?
If its not admin, none of my games start, lol.

I'm happy with my windows 7 pro

I would have thought micro$oft would have tried some shit like they did with Vista. Upgrade to Windows 10 and you can play Halo 3..lol

So I decided to make the jump to WIndows 10 after seeing this thread. Now both BF4 and BFH are unplayable. Click to join from battlelog and it starts to load then game crashes and says stopped working. I've done complete reinstalls of Origin, BF4, BFH and still the same issues. Also tried the repair install button in Origin. Any ideas??(I can create a new thread if that's preferred)

Back