Windows 10

I guess im used to doing reformats or fresh insatalls hope everything is still in place when the upgrade is done

I guess im used to doing reformats or fresh insatalls hope everything is still in place when the upgrade is done

It will be in place, not even your desktop icons or the taskbar will move out of order :)

wtf tart I been hollerin at ya in lobby then you reply here and get off ts wtf

how do I get rid of this search web and windows browser bar in start menu?

Is there a reason you are running a beta driver instead of the WHQL certified stable release? I have GeForce Experience installed but I am taking the updates through windows update. Yesterdays update was 353.62. Didn't even notice it install lol.

Yeah, they were showing as beta to me. That is what I am running. Gonna try again.

I'm going in on my laptop first, the damned thing needs a reformat anyway.

I'll prly end up reformatting my desktop in a month or so and get 10 on it then.

I'm going in on my laptop first, the damned thing needs a reformat anyway.

I'll prly end up reformatting my desktop in a month or so and get 10 on it then.
I believe you have to upgrade first and then it will let you make an ISO optical/USB storage for a clean install.

I am downloading now. Have to after performing a complete wipe thanks to my new hardwares that wouldn't boot :shrug:

Install failed... my copy of windows 7 is too young??? I just formatted for a clean windows 10 you fucking twats!!!

My install is about 5 years old, more details please. :).

mine hit with out issues other than resetting all my audio setings

I had to change my defaults. Worked for me.

Back