Who butched up the buttons?

They still have Etch-a-Sketch, it's just digital now instead of using sticks in the sand like the good old days. 062

Erik Stenger wrote ""Who butched up the buttons?" What the buttons look like lesbians to you? " Only if the buttons are wearing flannel and have really short hair.

[quote1237984193=cjjeans]
Yeah - somebody recently commented on the buttons not working... granted all it takes is a second click to figure out the text is where the link is... sheesh... sorry you guys. I should put a notice at the top of the homepage in big yellow letters huh?
[/quote1237984193]

Dude... I also agree with him that the whole button should be hyperlinked, but it's not like it breaks the website lol. You have to honestly be retarded to not figure out that you have to click on the text. It may just be "unexpected" at first, but then it's fine. You don't have to go ahead and change the website / banners at every critcism that you get from anyone...

The bolts are a phail though, imo. It was fine the way it looked before.

HeatSurge, if the whole button is hyperlinked, it can cause cross-browser compatibility issues... so in a sense, it does break the website. ;).

I mean that having the whole button NOT hyperlinked does NOT break the website, so there's no need to panic / insert bolts or do anything really...

Back