What up?

theBureau

Been a few years. Thought I'd swing through and say hi. Hope everyone is doing well.

B
44XFFYctLECJ1uzDnGjdyzIiqjzGgg3Z4Q7E2_rhfyg.jpg

Good! Just work and kids. Little bit of BF on XB1 once in awhile. You?

Been awhile Fast. Hope you're doing well. I miss kicking it on 2142 so bad. Nothing has come even close. I had to come say hi because someone at work was talking how bad ass they were at 2142. We went on 2142stats.com......he stfu real quick after that. I told this guy played with everyone who was boss at 2142 and I never heard of him. He didn't like that.
Where's Meat, Lex, Soldier and Mac? That guy loose his teaching licences yet? How bout T.K.? Anyone else I forgot....getting old here?
Anyone from ATU on here? Lol
What was it before TBG? LMAO

Attachments

• elegant-funny-biker-memes-gunbroker-message-forums-happy-birthday-chuck-norris-funny-biker-memes.jpg
    elegant-funny-biker-memes-gunbroker-message-forums-happy-birthday-chuck-norris-funny-biker-memes.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 399
I never played bf2142 much, I sucked at it. Lol. Bf 1942 and 2 were my main games. I played the rest as well but now it's squad. It's the best fps I've ever played, and for a video game, it's prettier dammed accurate to sounds and tactical ability. You should try it if you haven't. 2 thumbs up!

Last edited:
I thought it was metal rain? I remember now. I was Steel Rain Gaming.

Last edited:
Back