Virginia shooting

Yeah I saw this. If there is a hell I hope he's in it rotting. Those people did absolutely nothing to deserve that and the girl was only 24

It,s the WORLD GOVERMENT that is trying to get everyone fighting against one another.....this man was on some STRONG SYC DRUGS......but as I investigate this matter thru other sources....something is a miss......she was shot by either a glock, sig and 3 times......either a 9mm...45 cal or even a 40. Now one shot would bring that 24 yrs women down, and she was hit 3-4 times...And she still ran away......still trying to understand this!

DOGMEAT

Several of those shots missed; at least one hit the lady she was interviewing.

I will comment later,still trying to investigate it.....but gentlemen, this does,nt look or sound good. About 15 shots were fired,plus reload!

DOGMEAT

Just fucked up....that is all...I give it a few more hours before Obama gets on saying we need to ban all guns....Prayers for the families

haha, that lady said we will get back with you later when we know what those sounds were........

We are products of our environment...........If it was the other way around, shit like this wouldn't happen.

**edit** damn they took the other vid down :(. I wanted to spectate to see if he was twitching or shooting at handrails...

Yeah the other video has already been yanked by YouTube.

I hope no one will take affence by me posting this news, just thought I would pass along info...you decide.

Alex Jones is a fucking blow hard goof! He's worst than Fox news, and that is hard to accomplish!

Just check the DATA......research it for yourselfs.....if you don,t like something or you have formed a opinion about someone or something....that's on you! As for me, I look at the big picture,before I judge someone or something....I will not inform or post anything that might help someone....on this site again.
Are you guy,s ready for whats coming? I think not! Have a nice day fellows.....hahahahah you guys are silly!

DOGMEAT

Check pm fossil

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back