Virginia shooting

Just check the DATA......research it for yourselfs.....if you don,t like something or you have formed a opinion about someone or something....that's on you! As for me, I look at the big picture,before I judge someone or something....I will not inform or post anything that might help someone....on this site again.
Are you guy,s ready for whats coming? I think not! Have a nice day fellows.....hahahahah you guys are silly!

DOGMEAT
I am not in the journalism profession, so I feel safe in my bed at night. Thx for the heads up tho

Trollolol

Why would I threaten anyone.....really? I do a lot of research concerning a great deal of what affecting money,history and the AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE.....
I have no beef with any of you guys, if what I said made you feel that I did, well no It was not intended as ANY THREAT! If you ADMINS would like to talk with me, hell I,m on teamspeak everyday,and your BF4 servers...everyday.... I enjoy communication....feel free to pull to your channel, If you are confused or maybe you misunderstood my meaning, I will gladly explain what I meant to say.....sometimes it doe,nt come over that way...but lets keep the line open, and talk about it.

DOGMEAT

That's all I was trying to do is give some info on subject that matters to all of us......NO HARM INTENDED,whatsoever. I sleep with pistol loaded, so I feel safe also in bed.
I will just keep it to myself, no problem. Thanks TURBO for your reply.

DOGMEAT

It's fake. How did a black guy in a black suit turn into a white hand with a blue long sleeve shirt? So just calm down people. Plus the very first shot fired was a kill shot right to the heart. She would have drop on that one or the third when she spun and was shot in the shoulder. I've watch the video so much. It makes me laugh at how bad it is.

Back