Veterans Day/ Remembrance Day

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Us, canadians had remembrance day (what we call it) (WW1 and WWII) Remembering our soldiers.

As well as the states who have veterans day.

I went to a ceremony today...really cool. Exactly 11 Am 4 jets flew by...it was nice.

Anyways happy veterans day to everyone!

Sorry late. Happy veterans day to all and THANKS to all for giving us the right to do the things we enjoy today. Peace out and stay safe.

I too would like to put forth a thanks to all those who stand up (and lay down) to enable our freedoms.

Fast... I saw the procession from the War Memorial in Ottawa. They had vets from various wars and WOW could you ever see the pain in their eyes.

I went out and killed some Arabs to celebrate. They were down at the 7-11 and i just put four rounds through one of them and drove off, hitting one with my car on the way out.

Happy Veteran's Day! SALUTE!

I went and celebrated with a few guys i was in the service with. good to hear that people do things to thank Vets like myself.

I attended a Veteran's Day program at the school I teach at. My exchange student sang in it also. I must say, that as a proud veteran of the USMC, our students did an excellent job!

you want to know what i didnt for veterans day? training for my upcoming deployment in 2 months YAY iraq is going to be fun for a year sadly no 2142 :(

Hoah.

^ no hoah meat :( Ill send you 2142 and a computer (and beef jerky yum :)P )

Back