Tour Vid

Deploymentking

I know most of you have prob ably forgotten about me but my life is currently in a shit storm and once its over I'll be back. I got some free time today and made a dumb lil video so hope at least one of you enjoys it.

<object height="745" width="960">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JM3jul8120U&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="745" width="960">http://www.youtube.com/v/JM3jul8120U&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999</object>

My retinas are throbbing with anticipation of the (hopefully) awesome second photo set you'll bring back... right?

Naaa we haven't forgotten about you. Good luck and hurry back.

DK do they not let you record any video? Also what was the deal with the suitcase guns? Can't wait for you to get back and be able to game with us again.

Hello Deploymentking, we haven't met yet but nice video you got there mate! ;)...

Regards
- Dave

Long time, no see Deployment. I hope you get all the shit straightened out soon. It'll be good to have you back on with us when you're available. That video's bad ass. Nice job.

Yeah we can take videos but its just a bitch to because when something cool happens you're usually running like hell so it looks like shit.

As far as the suitcase guns go, Saddams Republican Guard had those. It's a way of having lethal force while looking like you're just some random businessman. Good idea but you can't really aim a Samsonite plus the C/B is off so it just ends up firing downward after a few rounds.

Yeah hopefully this shit ends up getting done soon, its taking a fucking toll on me. I'd really rather be catching Mortars and RPGs and SAFIRE all day than this shit. Thanks for the support though guys.

I got some other random videos on my Youtube page. Just random shit where I'm not getting shot at and got really fucking bored.

Dude just wanted to mention these photos are some seriously good shit. I really think if you showed the set to a local newspaper, you'd have a new job instantly (if you're interested I guess).

PLZ bring the high quality versions, I'd love to have them.

Back