The scoop on the new box

virginis is fine with me.. whatever is better for the community.. ya know... i can deal with 70s ping i mean its gonna take time to get use to. i pinged 20 on our old box but it will be all good

play on DIG or MIA servers its that same location. Are you sure it should be 70? West coasters are getting 75-80

submitted a ticket servers will be moved tomorrow to virginia. There should be more people joining our servers now.

just reminding you the reason why the servers are empty and not bugging you guys to get in there :)P) is because we are moving it to Virginia. They dont work on weekends but box will be moved tomorrow (monday). So be prepared folks! Lets get at least 2 of these puppies up. Will let you know when the move takes place.

Cheers 006 029

I am going to have to delay this till Wednesday/Thursday... We have/had two servers but both failed their burn in testing. We have to get the parts replaced. We can't use our space stock just in case something happens to another server in the mean time... Sorry about this slight delay... :-(

Thank you for being a client! :)
Please be sure to respond in tickets not via email.
If you reply via email we might not get it.. ;-)

Thanks,
Rob (GiJoe)

So expect the new box on either those days. Its going to be a box with new installed parts so thats good.

American components... Russian Components... all made in TAIWANN!!!!!!!

I cant wait for the new servers to be up in Virgina. I am happy as long as I get to w/ you guys : D lawl. Lets get them servers busier than an nympho on a valentines day OH....... YEAH !

Back