Test YOUR IQ

soulzz did you get that from boon or you actually came up with that logic? cause i heard that before, sounds familiar

This seems to very good in testing your reaction and response time. Keeps you on your toes. I'll have to try this tomorrow.

soulzz did you get that from boon or you actually came up with that logic? cause i heard that before, sounds familiar

This seems to very good in testing your reaction and response time. Keeps you on your toes. I'll have to try this tomorrow.

Boon said that to me, but I agreed with that logic long before we started TBG; at least 5 years before the start.

I will just have to remain satisfied with a high IQ and an inordinately large penis (which is my own, not that of another guy, thank you). Who needs Mensa, anyway?

126, last one was no one color was in the same position twice.

Boon said that to me, but I agreed with that logic long before we started TBG; atleast 5 years before the start.

Today's grammar lesson:

atleast = not a real word (wrong way)
at least = two separate words (correct way)

If you used Firefox your spellchecker would have caught it :)

BTW 129

129 now, that last one confused me

Yeah the last one was full of shit. I thought about it for a while and have some ideas, but it's whack. And, I don't think the "every color not in the same position" works...

I will just have to remain satisfied with a high IQ and an inordinately large penis (which is my own, not that of another guy, thank you). Who needs Mensa, anyway?

I'd swap my IQ for your inordinately large penis any day tbh.

IMO an inordinately large penis is a lot more desirable than a high IQ.

Back