Test YOUR IQ

shit was hard lol
dont wanna be the first to post what i got...

i like IQ tests. then again i like taking tests. anywho i got a 127 on this one with the standard 16 deviation

iqlol.png

I figured out almost every question 100% except maybe two if I remember correctly where I was like "fuck this shit" and guessed after a bit (obviously not taken seriously). If somebody was like "WTF" on any of them, you can ask me how they came up with it and I'll explain ;-D .

Mensa shmensa, who cares. High IQ does not necessarily equal more money, which is what matters lawlz. I would even theorize that people with a higher IQ are less-happy in life than those with a low IQ...

some of the things in that test were odd. some would be based on all 9 images having you place the 9th one correctly and some were relations between the first and second to get the third, while some others were a combination of them. and if you havent played sudoku you should learn the rules before you do this because theres a coupld questions based on it

At the risk of SPOILING THE TEST (TAKE IT BEFORE YOU READ FURTHER) most of the questions were based on counting and geometry.

Things like rotation, permutation etc. Look for rotating elements, moving elements (left -> right usually), geometric addition, subtraction, exclusive subtraction. Most of the difficult parts of the test were that kind of stuff. On most questions you'd do well to consider the "pictures" either from left to right, by rows, or in groups of 3 from left to right (3 on top row, 3 on mid row, 3 on bottom row).

I got a 96 but I was stoned as hell when I did it and gave up wasting my time after about half of them. So by getting the 96 with the 16 multiplier and then adding the stoned multiplier of 2, I really got about a 192 which is better then any of ya.

lol matt. that one i still dont get. the only thing i could thing was an empty circle. from the second line it was 1 dot inside, 3 dots out equals 2 dots out. so i thought having one on the inside would mean 1 less for the outside. and in line 1 having 1 dot in and 1 dot in equals 2 dots in made me think that they added. then i got to thinking. well you cant have a dot in and out at the same time, and in order to get a dot inside you would have to have more dots inside than outside in the first 2 pics in the line. so thats why i put just a blank circle. 2 dots in and 2 dots out cancel each other out.

It's a theory (not sure if it's right), but I think the idea is, going horizontally, a "ball in" cancels a "ball out."

So, first row: two "balls in" add up to two "balls in" on 3rd picture.

Second row: one "ball in" cancels one "ball out" on second picture, so on 3rd picture there's only two "balls out."

Third row: two "balls in" cancel two "balls out" and what's left is an empty circle.

Incidentally, the exact same system works going with columns as well ;-) .

So, I'm pretty sure it's empty circle. Who knows though.

Rage comic = win by the way ;-) .

Edit: Fuck me... I just read what fritoz posted and it's the exact same thing, so yeah empty circle is what I'd say lawlz.

lol matt. that one i still dont get. the only thing i could thing was an empty circle. from the second line it was 1 dot inside, 3 dots out equals 2 dots out. so i thought having one on the inside would mean 1 less for the outside. and in line 1 having 1 dot in and 1 dot in equals 2 dots in made me think that they added. then i got to thinking. well you cant have a dot in and out at the same time, and in order to get a dot inside you would have to have more dots inside than outside in the first 2 pics in the line. so thats why i put just a blank circle. 2 dots in and 2 dots out cancel each other out.

It's a theory (not sure if it's right), but I think the idea is, going horizontally, a "ball in" cancels a "ball out."

So, first row: two "balls in" add up to two "balls in" on 3rd picture.

Second row: one "ball in" cancels one "ball out" on second picture, so on 3rd picture there's only two "balls out."

Third row: two "balls in" cancel two "balls out" and what's left is an empty circle.

Incidentally, the exact same system works going with columns as well ;-) .

So, I'm pretty sure it's empty circle. Who knows though.

Rage comic = win by the way ;-) .

Edit: Fuck me... I just read what fritoz posted and it's the exact same thing, so yeah empty circle is what I'd say lawlz.

i couldn't find a logical answer for that when i was doing the test, but now i have it.

thanks guys

I got a 96 but I was stoned as hell when I did it and gave up wasting my time after about half of them. So by getting the 96 with the 16 multiplier and then adding the stoned multiplier of 2, I really got about a 192 which is better then any of ya.

lol you fool ;p Ya I went da in the beginning:( then saw the timer and said O shit its timming me:) I think the timing hurt me. Or the fact that I'm a dumb ass ;(

lol you fool ;p Ya I went da in the beginning:( then saw the timer and said O shit its timming me:) I think the timing hurt me. Or the fact that I'm a dumb ass ;(

I took almost all 40 minutes (~35-37 I think) and still got a 132 so I don't think the time matters much if at all.

Back