Taking a leave of absence.

Frit0z

As many of you may have noticed I haven't been around much lately. There are quite a few reasons why but it comes down to getting my priorities straightened out. I am not sure if I told anyone this yet but besides going to school and working a full time job, I am also going to be taking some extra classes to learn chinese, picking up a second job, and babysitting my niece's 3-4 days a week. I dont really have time to play games much and when I do it is only for a short amount of time. I am going to focus on school and paying off my debts because I plan to move out of the country in a few years, im not sure where to yet but most likely china or japan. I am not sure how long I will be away, i need to figure out what i can handle with everything else on my plate. If you need to reach me my information is in our contact page.

Good luck with all of those endeavors, Fritoz. If you learn Chinese well enough, could you ask them for some more money, the country really needs it!

Procon needs to be setup for the isla server... fast told me to pm you. Oh noes lol

Procon needs to be setup for the isla server... fast told me to pm you. Oh noes lol

I set up procon for the new BC2 servers, someone else will need to take care of setting up everyone admin permissions for it though.

Everytime I see a post from you Frit0z I always end up staring at that animation you have of the baby sticking its finger in the dogs arse. Literally, 5..10 sometimes even 15mins goes past just watching that thing :/

I set up procon for the new BC2 servers, someone else will need to take care of setting up everyone admin permissions for it though.

Hmmm alright tell ya what. Ill deal with the canadians while you take a break.

Take care Frit0z and hopefully you'll have everything sorted out so you can have some free time for yourself.

This place is going to fall apart without you:) Dont leave us

Everytime I see a post from you Frit0z I always end up staring at that animation you have of the baby sticking its finger in the dogs arse. Literally, 5..10 sometimes even 15mins goes past just watching that thing :/
This, good lord that poor dog, I can't stop watching it either.

This place is going to fall apart without you:) Dont leave us
And This.

Best of luck Fritoz, I sure do hope you come back.

" I plan to move out of the country in a few years" one of us, one of us. join Canada you know you wanna. and best of luck dude

Don't stay away too long, I am addicted to you. Very crunchy. mmmMMmmm

for you frit0z <3

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/kffacxfA7G4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you are ever thinking about moving to asia. Go to Japan. Hotter women and i know you got the asian fever.

Fuck Canada:)

easy there tough guy, or ill get a gang of canucks to beat your ass with hockey and lacrosse sticks sir.

cya man, go to Asia dam i liked to bang a Asian chick yum!

Back