Taking a leave of absence.

Yup FAST, you really are Canadian. Please don't ever feel the need to post a Justin Bieber video again, it's simply not called for. You see what this place is like without you Fritoz? Gone for one day and Justin Fucking Bieber videos are being posted on the boards. We need you now more than ever to write some code that prevents the boards from showing such tomfoolery.

Just an update.
As you may know my computer died recently. I got a power supply tester and found out that mine is bad. New power supply will be ordered soon. Aside from that I have been doing the same things. Work, school, study, applying for second job, and applying for college grants. My plan for the future has changed slightly. If I am not close to paying off all my debts by the time college is done then I will be going to work for a cruise line somewhere until debts are paid. After that I will be choosing a new country to live in. I am currently studying chinese but will be taking on japanese in korean over the course of the next 3 years. I dont plan to master any of the languages I just want to be able to speak the language in an understandable manner. All of this being said I am still going to be on leave. I will try to stop in from time to time to see what is new.

Just make sure to speak English when you do. Can you set up a website? I'm going to be buying a are so I can start a political blog, would be willing to pay some scheckles to get it set up. Send me a PM if you're interested. Good luck man, and don't work ships around the horn of Africa.

Back